Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bobble afghan

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    After you do the ch 3 and 3 dc in same space take your hook out of the lp on the hook, put the hook thru the top ch, then pull the dropped loop thru and it will cause the yarn to bubble up for the popcorn stitch. I think its just another name for the bobble stitch. Basically the bobble stitch and popcorn stitch are the same. Hope this helps you. You can also go to youtube and type in the name of the stitch and they should have a video. Good luck. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cybarra View Post
    After you do the ch 3 and 3 dc in same space take your hook out of the lp on the hook, put the hook thru the top ch, then pull the dropped loop thru and it will cause the yarn to bubble up for the popcorn stitch. I think its just another name for the bobble stitch. Basically the bobble stitch and popcorn stitch are the same. Hope this helps you. You can also go to youtube and type in the name of the stitch and they should have a video. Good luck. Carol
    thanks cybarra! I will try this before bothering any one at a store that might charge me 20.00 dollars!