Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hi it's Winnie

Post Thanks / Like

Hi it's Winnie

First I want to thank the Lord for all of His Blessings over the past few months and especially since May first. I would also like to thank all of my wonderful friends here that feel like family to me. Your sweet messages, the lovely cards I have received with such wonderful notes of encouragement. I could feel your payers lifting me up and giving me the strength I needed to just put one foot in front of the other. I would never have made it without the prayers of Gods saints and knowing that Laura is truly in the arms of Jesus whole and healthy and singing praises to Jesus for His great love. I believe my other sister Diana is right there with Laura because of Gods amazing grace. I can't even begin to say how much I miss my dear twin sister she meant the world to me but she was ready to go and she is no longer suffering and I would not have asked for her to stay and miss one glorious day of Heaven and our Saviors face. But sometimes I wonder if I will ever quit crying. I have to go for now but I will be back and I truly thank God for all of you, I love you all. Winnie

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes Barbara G., little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, you've gone thru something terribly sad that very few people do, and thank goodness they don't... but you'll be crying until you're able to stop, and it'll probably happen off and on forever. Which is ok, you have to grieve in your time and your way. I wish you comfort from the Holy Spirit that God says He sent to us for that reason, among others. It's good to hear from you, it's good to take your time in sorrow, missing your sisters, crying, praying, screaming, whispering to the Lord, whatever you need to do. God bless you & your family, I pray for you and yours. love susan nash

I meant to add that you were truly blessed to have such close and good relationships with your sisters. Some people don't have that wonderful benefit. I have 2 sisters, and to put it lightly without personal details, we're not close at all. That's sad too, I really have no family left. My mother has Alzheimer's and knows no one, not even who she is, and is only 77, I lost my father when I was 16, and the rest non-immediate family is spread out and not in touch. All families don't enjoy wonderful relationships and that's a horrible thing. You have your wonderful memories and that is valuable to say the least. I mean this with only good regards.
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 06-08-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie, it is so good to see you on here again. You know we do ALL love you and hope you will be able to go on with your life but it will take time. I know you will miss your sister ('s) so much and you will forever, but you will be able to function better after a while. Just do what you have to do until you reach that time. If you need prayer again just feel free to ask for it and we will be praying for you anyway. I am sorry I haven't sent you a card. I am really bad about that but I have thought about you and asked for prayer for you at church several times. I know God hears our prayers and thoughts . I am having some health problems myself right now. I do love you and hope for the very best for you. Wish I could be there with you and give you a real hug! I still cry for my husband and Mom and Dad every once in a while and miss them so much. I lost a sister too so I know kinda what you are going thru. She didn't go thru what yours did tho. You just hang in there and it will get better with time. I love you, your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Winnie, My heart goes out to you. When my daughter died Pastor Kim said to me it will never be right until you are all together again. That may sound harsh but it made me feel better because he understood my pain. But the wonderful thing is we will all be together again --we have hope because of our Dear Lord. But we still suffer and it hurts when our loved ones leave us. Your in my prayers and my heart. May God bless you with His peace-strength and joy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, glad to see you on here again. I think you have had some real losses recently (who else knows us from childhood like our sisters do?), and you cannot expect to get over that quickly. As others have said, they are in the Lord's glorious presence, and you are left to carry on here. I'm sending prayers for your healing and for strength, and yes, you will stop crying and begin to smile a bit as you remember things you did together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie, I am so very sorry for your loss. You will always miss your sisters. Think of the good times you shared together and know that one day you will all be together again. I am sending prayers that our Father give you comfort and strength during your time of need. Come back to CT when you are ready.
    Love and Hugs, Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie. I am so sorry about losing you 2 sisters. I lost a sister also shortly after I lost my Mother. But i know they both are in Heaven together. And so aren't your 2 sisters. I always heard it is harder to lose a twin, because there is so close a connection. Just remember you will be together again, with both of your sisters. Your sister isn't suffering anymore, that is what got me thru losing my husband, he suffered for so long. God be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie remember you sadness will return soon with happy memories and you will smile again. Then you start remembering the funny time and will laugh again. Take your time as the grieving process is necessary. Then soon you will be able to talk about your sisters without crying but give yourself time to grieve. It is needed to move ahead. Love and hugs
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    God's got you. Give yourself time-a whole lot of time, and don't stop praying! My sister's been gone over 25 years now. May this help you to know that I still cry sometimes, I still see her smiling face, and I miss her dearly. And I am in continued prayer.
    ---HarriEtta