Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Sources for Red Heart Yarn

I live in a rural location. There are no craft stores in the immediate area. The nearest one is a 50 mile round trip. The reason I am posting this is that I am interested in locating a reasonably priced online source for Red Heart yarn. I do use other brands but Red Heart is my favorite. If anyone knows of a good website that I can order from, I would appreciate the link.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Theresa
    Have you tried Ebay, there are a number of sellers there and their prices appear to be good. I know there will be shipping involved, but because yarn is so light weight it probably wouldn't be too much. I haven't researched this very much, but I am sure there might also be lots for sale, maybe a mixed bag of colours and quantity. I am in the same boat as you, I live in a rural community and shopping is a fair distance for me too. Good Luck. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Theresa,

Here is a link to buy Red Heart Yarn through the company:

Shop Red Heart : Red Heart With Love Yarn : White

They have a wide variety of colors to choose from on the site. I really like the lilac and the boysenberry. They also have patterns available online as well as other resources including videos, a blog, and book ideas.

October 14th is "I Love Yarn Day" according to their website. I did not know they had such a holiday! Awesome!

4. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the site Barbara. I have been looking for Red Heart with Love yarn but A.C.Moore and Michaels have stopped carrying the with Love by Red Heart. I checked Wal-Mart but they only have a very few colors. I'll check the site you suggested. Thanks so much. Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone! Barbi - you are a genius! Why didn't I think of looking up the company's website? I am sure I can find what I need there. I may just make out my own wish list for Christmas and let everyone know what to get me!

"I Love Yarn Day"! Who would have thought?

Post Thanks / Like
    The website sounds like a good idea. I don't exactly have a craft store nearby but I do have Walmart and Red Heart is one of the brands they sell. Everyone has a Walmart, right?

8. Likes Magnolia Blossom, buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya, I think you are right about that. We don't have Sams' Clubs here but we do have Cosco's which is the same think. Man, I do love to shop..............

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all, Shelly here. Haven't been on for quite a while but wanted to say thanks for the Red Heart site advice. When I was visiting family in SC, my brother found a website called Norah'sKnits. There were lots of Sashay colors that I haven't seen before. There was a red, green and white sashay that would be perfect for the holidays. However, I have not been able to find this site from home. I'd like to find that sashay yarn to make a fireplace mantel garland that I can add white lights to make a unique decoration for not only fireplace mantles but doorways, etc. Has anyone else seen this "holiday colors" sashay yarn?

11. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley you have a good idea with sashay yarn for mantel. I dont have a Mantel but I can use it in 2 different ways if you dont mind me copy cat your idea??? . Ill check tomorrow at Jo-Annes Store here in Minnesota. Thanks hun! Susan M JI thought there were different types of Sashay yarn?? NO

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan. Sure you are more than welcome to use any idea. I think it would be different from greens and a lot less of a mess. Sometimes my brain does surprise me with a good idea and when that happens, I like to share with anyone and everyone. Have a great day. Shelly

14. Likes N/A liked this post