Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: A new member!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Wink A new member!

hello my name is Sara and I Love to crochet. I live in Benson, AZ. I love to read the forum.

Some of you I feel like I know you already just by reading about you.
    I am a g-grandma and love making things for my family.

Keep up the good work.

Sara

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sara, My name is Suzanne Huggins.....aka (Scooters)! I also love to crochet but, I'm not very good and I make up my own patterns. I live in Woodbridge, CA.
    I am a Great Aunt & love love crocheting but, I don't no how to upload pictures of my finished items which always end up being baby blankets. I take pictures & then I don't know how to attach them to "Crochet Talk". I've had advice but, I still just don't get it Scooters

Post Thanks / Like
    I scooter I hit the help and watched the video on how to upload photos I not sure I have done it yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooters View Post
    Hi Sara, My name is Suzanne Huggins.....aka (Scooters)! I also love to crochet but, I'm not very good and I make up my own patterns. I live in Woodbridge, CA.
    I am a Great Aunt & love love crocheting but, I don't no how to upload pictures of my finished items which always end up being baby blankets. I take pictures & then I don't know how to attach them to "Crochet Talk". I've had advice but, I still just don't get it Scooters
    Hi Scooters/Suzanne,
    Are you clicking on the one by the picture of a filmstrip that says insert image? If so, then after you click on it you need to click on basic uploader. Then click 'browse', select your picture and click 'open' and then click 'upload file'. Sometimes you have to click on the words 'from the computer' before you can click on 'basic uploader'.

If you are clicking on reply and then clicking on go advanced you will see a paper clip at the top of your message.
    Click on the paper clip. Then click 'add files'. then click 'browse'. Select your picture and click 'open'. Then click on 'upload' to upload your picture. You have to upload one picture at a time. You can upload up to 5 pictures. When you are done then click done. That will take you back to your message. Click on the arrow by the paper clip to see what you have uploaded. You need to click on what you have uploaded in order to attach them to the message.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sooters,
    You can also click on 'need help' at the top of the page(highlighted in violet or light purple) on how to post a photo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sara! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet you! We are thinking about moving to Arizona. We went there in Jan and loved it. I just am having a hard time not living near my kids and grandkids

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kayscrochetpatterns View Post
    Nice to meet you! We are thinking about moving to Arizona. We went there in Jan and loved it. I just am having a hard time not living near my kids and grandkids
    I am from Ohio originally I have lived in Arizona about 53 years. I am from the Mt Vernon area. What part of AZ r u looking at?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Welcome to the group. I, too, am a grandmother who loves to crochet, mostly for my grandkids. I hope you enjoy & we both need to figure out how to post pictures on the forum. I use my phone but still cat figure out how to post my pictures on here!!😃😃

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sara, it is a pleasure to meet you. I love to crochet also and I do a lot of other types of crafts. I am a grandmother of 6 and a mother of 3. I live in Ohio. I taught myself to crochet 3 years ago. I am disabled and it really helps. I try to go to craft shows and sell some of the things I make. I like trying new things because I am always up for a good challenge.