Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hi Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by drruth View Post
    Hi Susan,
    I'm so sorry to hear of your ongoing troubles. I look forward to reading your blog. Even a short one adds interest and brightness to my day.

I too use a CPAP. There are several different masks with different fits. Don't hesitate to ask for different fits. The first few nights using mine, I woke with it tossed across the bed. Finally began to get use to wearing it. Good restorative sleep is the first step towards healing. Hang in there!
    I just had lower spine fusions three weeks ago, so this newsletter is a delight to read and keep my mind off my troubles. This is a very supportive group!
    Thank you for the very kind words about my blog posts, I'm delighted to bring pleasure into someone's life in any way! And that tells me that my posts are more like the conversations I try to have with each person, if that makes sense, I'd always hoped for an interactive site.

I've talked to other people who said the same thing about their CPAP. Fortunately they're all like you and ended up happy with what it did for them. I'm really counting on it to do me some good with some other problems while preventing the apnea from being dangerous. I am trying another style of mask this week so it might work better with my glasses if I want to crochet in bed until I'm ready to quit, or be able to answer the phone better if need be, whatever it takes to be more comfortable every night. And I'm glad it doesn't bother my husband, I'd hate to cause him to have sleep problems too, which I feel I do when I'm fidgety! I hope your spinal fusion, which I know nothing about but it sounds very serious, goes well and does you a lot of good!

Yes, this group is very supportive, so thankful for that! Thx again for letting me know that my posts bring you interest and help with the worries, I do understand! love susan

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear of all the medical issues you are having Susan. Everyday I am reminded of how lucky a person can be to have good health and a great man in their life. After reading this about you and I myself am still healing from having Guilliane Barre Syndrome an Auto Immune disease. I ended up with a breathing tube, feeding tube and learning to walk again because of it. My husband was so wonderful while I was in the hospital for almost a month. He took time off work to care for our 3 year old and 1 year old that we have permanent custody of. I am so great full he is in my life. Take care and if it is okay I would like to add you in my prayers. Bye and God bless

Christine Ball

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cmball View Post
    I am so sorry to hear of all the medical issues you are having Susan. Everyday I am reminded of how lucky a person can be to have good health and a great man in their life. After reading this about you and I myself am still healing from having Guilliane Barre Syndrome an Auto Immune disease. I ended up with a breathing tube, feeding tube and learning to walk again because of it. My husband was so wonderful while I was in the hospital for almost a month. He took time off work to care for our 3 year old and 1 year old that we have permanent custody of. I am so great full he is in my life. Take care and if it is okay I would like to add you in my prayers. Bye and God bless

Christine Ball
    Yes please your prayers are very welcome here and I thank you very much!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, Susan! So sorry to hear your health problems have gotten so much worse. You are much too nice to have to deal with all of that. I will be sending you good thoughts throughout every single day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, I was on your blog last night left a comment. Find your crafting ideas great
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Susan, I hope you're feeling better now. You're on my mind often. I'll continue to send out prayers of healing and peace for you.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear you are also having health problems. I am keeping you in my prayers. And ask you keep me in yours also as I am looking at a kidney transplant if I check out OK to have one.

Prayers help us through these tough times and we will get through it.

JudiG

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Irey View Post
    My prayers are with you. I have the sleep problem also so I know how you feel. Had a mini stroke in 2013 resulting in surgery on right neck artery. My balance has been poor since then and I have to use a cane. I have not had the pains that you have but some pretty bad episodes every now and then. I have been blessed because I have survived cancer and two mini strokes so hang in there and keep the faith. God bless you.
    Irey, you are a strong survivor for sure after all you've been thru. Hang in there and I'll remember you in my prayer. I hope you're healed and won't have to suffer any more! Cancer and strokes are terrible pain, you're doing great if you went thru that two times - you ARE blessed!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    HMMMmm, I really feel for you Susan and I hope all these tests help. I sounds like a lot of us on crochet talk have sleep apnea. I have for years as has My husband. swollen legs, reddened when i get up at night. My symptoms are really minor compared to yours, so look after yourself.
    Did your CPAP machine help that Ladyella? I sure hope mine does once I start sleeping better. Thank you for well wishes, we'll pray for each other, and your hubby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Susan my goodness friend Pain and etc is really testing you. Try to sleep is hard as I try to listen to soft music & that helps a little. Energy, lazy is the word I use to say (others Mo etc did so I thought I was NOT ! As my edgyness is from not being able to go out garden, down basement take a short walk. My Legs, hand, back. What I do is Smile, Laugh and nap or get up and do some chore. like to see things done?? Mine is so minor comparing as I do to you and others (wont name) I caregive & want a smile, tease a little BUT he does'nt know Im in such pain. larry is slowly getting tired, does'nt do much so I pick up slack. Im pleased to do as God knows Larry allways did most things. Sorry for a speech. Susan did you forget your misery's for a second?? Reading my message??? Love 'N' Prayers Susan2014
    Yes, thx for taking my mind off of my miseries and onto yours, I hope you get better too. Not being able to do things we want makes us fidgety, and we're going to a funeral tomorrow of all fun things but I want to be there for my friend Caregiving is hard, pain is just rough all around, thank you for caring, we'll all pray for each other!!! love susan