Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Post Thanks / Like
    God is in control. You are still here! I am thankful for the aches and pains because I know I'm still here. You are blessed---look at how far you have progressed working on that blog of yours. A blog is something I choose not to do right now; it takes too much time to keep up. I really love to crochet, sew, and craft, dance and play piano. I want to grow up and be like you one day.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetdiva View Post
    God is in control. You are still here! I am thankful for the aches and pains because I know I'm still here. You are blessed---look at how far you have progressed working on that blog of yours. A blog is something I choose not to do right now; it takes too much time to keep up. I really love to crochet, sew, and craft, dance and play piano. I want to grow up and be like you one day.
    You're too funny lady... Yes, God is in control, it could be worse, and I have come a very long way in many ways. I've over come so many medical trials, and yall don't even know about my numerous personal trials. I'm so thankful for my very special husband who supports and helps, encourages and loves me more than I could ever imagine. We met one night, fell in love, and 2 months later were married - 23 years ago this year!
    The blog site does take a lot of time but I can't physically do more than what I must, and that's hard enough, so crochet is a lot to me. My family isn't here with me so it's just Dale & me. I may take a break from blogging at some point to learn some things that I want and need to do, like make clothes to fit and advance my crochet skills much more. for now it stays the same, but we'll see how it goes. I have a very loyal and wonderful group of core followers that I love and will continue for now, and people keep subscribing almost daily - and THAT is more than excellent in crochet blogging! Thx for the kind words Harrietta, I've liked you since I first met you! You know you never want to be like me, lol, you're too much like yourself!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Susan, I'm so sorry you're having a such hard time with your fibro. I've recently had mild heaviness in my lower legs from when I've been on my feet a lot during that day. It was miserable for me even though it's nothing like you're dealing with. I didn't know you were having to use a walker. My gosh. I'm so glad you've got your sweet hubby to help you!!!

I've been having a hard time opening up your site. It's not you or the site! It's my internet service. I only have DSL because it's all that's available for me, living out in the country. I swear sometimes I have to stand on one foot and cross one eye to get my internet to work LOL. It's so frustrating.

Hang in there girl, and I hope you're feeling good today!

Hugs,
    Shelley
    Thx so much Shelley, my CPAP is possibly helping my Pulmonary problems, so that's good, and my sleep has been pretty good, but it does take a while to get it all going to work for you, and it's only been 3 weeks. I wish it would help everything else I have, but any relief is a good thing. I rarely use the walker now, only if I have to walk a really long distance an there's no cart to hold or any place to sit, but my right leg just hurts too bad to walk on very far. I don't think it is ever going to get like it once was. I'm working on it all tho!