Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    It s soo cute
    Hi Kl100! you live in Eastern Europe? what part of Europe? I would love to to to Europe one day. I live in Utah and have never been to Europe but would love to go there someday!
    I wonder how many on this site do amigurumi's? This would be a fun thing to find out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another site to go to for a great amigurumi tip that I'm going to start using. I would have holes in my finished ami and I think this was the reason it was happening! I was not doing an invisible decrease! Hope this helps those who want to start doing amigurumi like myself.

The Secret To Perfect Amigurumi + Crochet Ball Pattern |Just B Crafty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    Here is another site to go to for a great amigurumi tip that I'm going to start using. I would have holes in my finished ami and I think this was the reason it was happening! I was not doing an invisible decrease! Hope this helps those who want to start doing amigurumi like myself.

The Secret To Perfect Amigurumi + Crochet Ball Pattern |Just B Crafty
    I'm thrilled! this was my problem with holes in my ami's. I made the ball and it doesn't have holes in my ami's! hallaluia!

Post Thanks / Like
    can tell me how to find the pattern. I believe it is on your blog? how tall is he?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by knitpick View Post
    can tell me how to find the pattern. I believe it is on your blog? how tall is he?
    Dear Knitpick, here is the youtube site to go to for the pattern of the bear if that's the pattern you are wanting. Hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like
    ? 100 Free Crochet Patterns For Beginners | Learn How To Crochet | Fun Craft Tutorials & Projects ?

I found this site and thought I'd share it with anyone who might find it helpful! It has many crochet tutes that could help with future projects!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to try making one of these miniatures. We've got 4 new babies at my church, so I will have someone to give it to when I'm finished. Your work is super!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    2nd amigurmi with clothes-hedgehog-jpg
    Here is a hedgehog that I finished! I'm having alot of fun with amigurumi.

9. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Made me smile. Very cute!
    ---HarriEtta