Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

Thread: Update on Laura

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I'm glad Laura has been moved to the TCU. I don't know exactly what TCU is, but I do know it's a step in the right direction for her.

I hope you're feeling better, too. I think of you both every day. When I log on, the first thing I look for is to see how you're both doing.

Hugs and Love,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie so sorry. It makes me mad --now a days they rush them out-money-money. They get her and you all upset. I will be praying. So exhausting for both of you. Hugs and Blessings being sent. This is not the same for her as my husband --he was past recovery. That is why I was glad I could keep him at home. All the red tape and sending you here and there it is so hard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I will be praying for you! Scooters/Suzanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie, I will continue to pray for both Laura and you. We know that God is in control and will be hearing all the prayers that are going up for her. If it wasn't for prayer and God she probably wouldn't be here now....am I right? You both have been thru a lot together. You, Winnie, are a wonderful sister. I know she believes in God as you do, so tell her just think of all the people that love her and are praying for her and to keep believing He will take care of her. Remember "only believe" and God will do a work in her life! God Bless both of you. With love and prayers , your friend Patty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, ICU is intensive care unit and TCU is transitional care unit where a patient is not critical enough to be in ICU but not ready for the main floor and are still on monitors. As far as I know the colon scope is being done today. Thank you for your continued prayers. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, yes you are right without prayers and the power of God Laura would not be with us today. He has brought her, us, through many critical situations. I honestly don't know how people get through things without God and His prayer warriors. We know everything is in His hands and He knows what is best for all of us. I pray you are doing well and thank you for your continued prayers for us. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie2013, Thank you so much for the update on Laura. I will continue to pray for her healing! God Bless Her Scooters/Suzanne

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Laura & Winnie!!

We all need to Hold Hands and Pray for these two couragious women. Laura glad your in TIC Unit as it Home ! Next. I thik & Pray often thru day , talking with God as if he was next to me. My goodness Winnie you are a God fearing lady with such Faith & Gutso !. I applaud you. Laura being home is our Strength in Prayers now with less pain etc on your Body. Please know I am a Christian but with out a Bible to help with Words of The Lord.

My situation is not good but dont speak of it as its not an illness really-- God is calling for my Hubby But we are fighting him. We are tough & alone except God's closeness . I reach out to others also as an Angel Annonymously. LOVE_PRAYERS

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, I sent you a private message!! Take care love you Winnie

11. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie get her a bell she can ring for you when she needs you get one loud enough it will wake you, My mom had a bicycle horn as I didn't wake up easy. But I was able to sleep cause I knew the horn would wake me. Hugs