Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

Thread: Update on Laura

Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome Jo, Pixieglitter and Sonnetta!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    did they find where Laura is losing blood?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, thank you so much for the wonderful prayer and for thinking of us. They didn't find it with the test on Fri they are doing a colon scope tomorrow. I just pray they can find it and fix it easily bc I don't think she could get through a major surgery right now and I don't know how long they can keep giving her blood.
    Susie Ann asked if she could send Laura a card since I don't know how long she will be in the hospital you can send it to our home address, we live together!! Thank you for asking Susie Ann she would be really encouraged by that I know. I have to see the dr tomorrow I'm not feeling too good at the moment. Take care love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    your welcome Winnie. I'll continue to keep you and Laura in prayer. Keep the Faith!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, Please tell Laura that she is in my prayers for recovery! I have been in a position where it took me 4 years to recovery from a very serious car accident which not only disabled me but, also ended my teaching career early at 44. I was totally deistated and the worst part of this distater was, I wasn't able to see my "children" anymore. I don't have children so, my "kindergarten's" were my children! I was depressed for about 5 years & had to have counseling to get over it (that took years as well). I'm still disabled but, I forgave the man who hit me many years ago. The woman who counseled me was also a "Christian" and was a "true Blessing" for me!" This website has become so warm and cozy for me as I have created so many friends & so many to come.
    p.s. I still don't understand how to upload pictures of my afghans (3 women have given me advice & I still don't understand )

Scooters/Suzanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooters View Post
    Winnie, Please tell Laura that she is in my prayers for recovery! I have been in a position where it took me 4 years to recovery from a very serious car accident which not only disabled me but, also ended my teaching career early at 44. I was totally deistated and the worst part of this distater was, I wasn't able to see my "children" anymore. I don't have children so, my "kindergarten's" were my children! I was depressed for about 5 years & had to have counseling to get over it (that took years as well). I'm still disabled but, I forgave the man who hit me many years ago. The woman who counseled me was also a "Christian" and was a "true Blessing" for me!" This website has become so warm and cozy for me as I have created so many friends & so many to come.
    p.s. I still don't understand how to upload pictures of my afghans (3 women have given me advice & I still don't understand )

Scooters/Suzanne
    I can't even imagine how hard it was for you to go through this trial scooters. I'm glad you were able to forgive the man who hit you. I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose! Sometimes bad things happen to good people. We wish this wasn't the case but it happens. We are taught that there needs to be opposition in this life so we can overcome our trials. Everyone has trials and we need to overcome the natural man(who is the enemy to God). Satan teaches man to do what feels good no matter what is the right thing to do. You have chosen to forgive the man who hit you. This is a good thing for you to do. The Lord will bless you in your trials as he does everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will continue to pray for you Winnie! Scooters/Suzanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Scooters, thank you for your prayers and concern. You, like so many others on here, have been through major trials or are still going through trials and show The Lords grace, mercy and faithfulness to us all the sharing of your life history encourage us all. Laura was moved "up" to TCU last evening so she is improving PTL !!! The colonoscopy is scheduled for Wends don't know the time yet. I would like to thank every single one of you who have prayed for Laura all this time it means so much to us both. I will put updates on this thread. Thanks again love you all Winnie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie,

How are YOU feeling today?

Love ya, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    DonnaPBradshaw, Thanks so much for the words that I longed to hear & yes, as a Christian woman, I forgave him!