Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: Update on Laura

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo I just talked to the ICU nurse they didn't find the bleed in her upper abdomen they are giving her more blood until they can do the other scope, bc she is still losing blood somewhere. I will post on here or text you ok? Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Sonnetta, Butterflyrose and Pixieglitter thank you for your continued prayers. I spent the night with Laura last night and part of the day today. She is still having confusion and just feeling bad in general. Her pain has gotten a lot better but that may not last if the pain med is causing her confusion. Her confusion a lot of times is more like hallucinations or vivid dreams when she isn't asleep!!! This is worrying me quite a bit. Well hopefully I will get some much needed sleep tonight and things will look better tomorrow. No matter what God is Still on the Throne and still in control !!!love you all Winnie
    God bless you both and be with you both too Winnie. It's one step forward and two steps back it seems, but every movement forward is a miracle in itself!

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I will continue to keep you both in my prayers and I pray the Lord will guide the doctors to find out where Laura is losing the blood and will guide their hands to correct what ever is going on. I had my procedure yesterday so I am pretty sore right now but I still think about both of you daily. The Lord is our comforter and our healer and everything is possible with Him.

4. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Sonnetta, The Lord is our Comforter and Healer and He knows what is best. I pray your procedure is successful and relieves a lot of your pain. Take care love you Winnie

6. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord, I ask that You would heal Winnie and her twin sister Laura and that you would guide the doctors and nurses to know what is best for them both. I also ask that You would be with Sonnetta. Place your healing hands upon her. Also be with mash52 and SusansSoulShines. Place your healing hands upon them too. I pray they find where Laura is losing blood and that Winnie's Colitis will go away, that mash52 won't have any cysts and that SusansSoulShines Pulmonary problems will go away and that You would give each of them strength for each day and help them through the nights too. You know what is best for each one of us. I ask that You would be with everyone on ct. You know their needs. We Love You Lord! Amen!!!!!!!!!

8. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please post it on here Winnie we all are concerned with you and your sisters health. We all want to know.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Lord, I ask that You would heal Winnie and her twin sister Laura and that you would guide the doctors and nurses to know what is best for them both. I also ask that You would be with Sonnetta. Place your healing hands upon her. Also be with mash52 and SusansSoulShines. Place your healing hands upon them too. I pray they find where Laura is losing blood and that Winnie's Colitis will go away, that mash52 won't have any cysts and that SusansSoulShines Pulmonary problems will go away and that You would give each of them strength for each day and help them through the nights too. You know what is best for each one of us. I ask that You would be with everyone on ct. You know their needs. We Love You Lord! Amen!!!!!!!!!
    Amen and Amen! Thank you Jean Marie. You put my feelings into the perfect words. I am so impressed by the outpouring of love and prayers from the people on this site! Love you!
    ~~ Love & Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will continue to pray for all concerned! Thanks for the updates and we hope that the Lord in his wisdom grants our prayers for Winnie and Laura!

Post Thanks / Like
    A beautiful prayer, Jean Marie. Thank you.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean Marie for that beautiful prayer. I feel so blessed to be a part of a wonderful site as this where there is so much love and caring and support. I love you all