Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie67 View Post
    Attachment 12108

Almost there. Maybe 15 more rows?
    That's very pretty, Debbie!

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Donna the wrap pattern poinciana posted happens to be the same pattern I used for mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    It s nice thing!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie67 View Post
    Donna the wrap pattern poinciana posted happens to be the same pattern I used for mine.
    Debbie, I really like the colors you used and the trim. I didn't even think to put an edging on the ones I made! I have one friend who has been wheel-chair bound since she was in her early 20s and I've never even thought until just a few moments ago to make one for her. DUH!

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie, I find I get bored doing one thing for to long, so I usually have more than one item on the go. Lately, going on this site helps. You get advice, encouragement, or even a break from the routine things we do.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty and a good job. Maybe if you count how much time you have left to get it done--you could do just a little every day. The other way is just bite the bullet and do it. Just think how happy you will be when it is done--that monkey will be off your back and you won't have to think about it anymore

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie,

Both your projects are lovely! It looks to me like you've done a lot already on the baby blanket. How much more do you need to do to get it finished? I just made a round afghan in that pattern, only mine came out huge LOL. It was a fun pattern for me to work up and I enjoyed it.

I'm not really bad about starting projects and then not finishing them. In between major projects, I make squares for a large afghan I want. The squares are the same pattern in all different colors. Once I have enough, I'll join them all with one color of yarn. Whenever I feel like it, I'll whip up a few more squares. And it's a nice small project I can take with me anytime I know I'm going to have to sit and wait.

There is this one large afghan project that I just can't seem to get into... The yarn is beautiful and in very pretty colors, but I'm just not happy with the pattern. It's an afghan for my mom. I think I'll just rip it all out and use the yarn with another pattern for her. I want it to be big even though mom is only about 5'2". I want her to be able to totally wrap up in it.

Hang in there. When you set your mind to it, you'll get that baby blanket finished!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    i do Donations with wheel chair wraps & TY as I dont have this one. Very nice. Susan2014