Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: yarn sale!!

Post Thanks / Like

yarn sale!!

Y'all need to check out craftsy.com!! Big yarn sale. Saw $8 yarn for $2.40. At least 50% off on lots of others. Enjoy!--Jan

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishjl View Post
    Y'all need to check out craftsy.com!! Big yarn sale. Saw $8 yarn for $2.40. At least 50% off on lots of others. Enjoy!--Jan
    Jan, you are NOT kidding!!! Their yarn is of the best quality, and both regular and sales prices are both great. I learned just how extensive the site is when I was browsing the site for batting and backing to finish a quilt top I made and to check out their last yarn sale for crochet of course. Just as an FYI to my blog site subscribers and others who might consider subscribing, and I have mentioned this on here & on my blog posts lately, altho some might not have seen them yet, but I now have Craftsy site banners on my blog posts and fb crochet page:
    https://www.facebook.com/crochet.by....?ref=bookmarks that you can go thru on my sites to get anything from Craftsy that you might be planning to purchase from them - that would help me tremendously as a new affiliate with them, and it doesn't affect the price anyone will be paying in any way. I hope no one minds me mentioning this because some people don't know that the banners are actually links to the site and I just wanted to explain it some in that case, also about affiliates a little bit.

A few weeks ago I started using their site as an affiliate like most all crochet blog site designers do, to help keep blog sites from costing the owners $$ from their own pockets to operate them, and so it can be kept online for free rather than have to shut it down. I wanted to use a paid 'auto responder' to use to mail out all posts thru to my subscriber list, since there are drawbacks to using free ones, but I used the best known and well respected free one that I know of instead since a good one costs 15-20.00/mth (actually my husband did the research on that part for me since he uses them for other things himself). Most websites aren't free, and generally a paid one is better overall. It's like 'you get what you pay for'!

My blog site is:
    4-3 Friday Flowers;Spring;2Giveaways;TonsofCrochetTips&Techni ques;HomeDecorPatterns;CraftsySales | Soul Shine Creations By Susan

Their current yarn sale prices range from under 2.00 and up for everyday use yarn to specialty yarns that you generally find to be a little more pricey. And the lessons/classes are really superb and many of them are free! The banners show yarn, fabric, books, notions lessons, and other items, some on sale and some not. Their last sale caused all of the cotton batting to be sold out of stock, so I have to wait for it to get re-stocked and buy it on another sale. I'm really excited about it and told about it on last Friday's blog post. The link I gave you is today's post, the most current one. Everyone is welcome on the blog site and many members of Crochet Talk are super supportive subscribers! Susan
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 04-13-2015 at 11:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your posts to the crocheted baskets that I found. Great for organization that I am looking forward to doing. Also I have saved the sites on basic stitches that I know will always come in handy. Great info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cessie View Post
    Thanks for your posts to the crocheted baskets that I found. Great for organization that I am looking forward to doing. Also I have saved the sites on basic stitches that I know will always come in handy. Great info.
    You're welcome cessie! Those are some very nice baskets, I hope to find time to make some soon myself! I'm glad you found something useful for yourself on there, and thanks so much for letting me know that you did! I need feedback like that or I have no idea what people are liking from what I put so much time into. Also, any time you'd like, please leave comments in the blog comment section on the blog itself - that really helps other readers who aren't subscribed to go ahead and jump in instead of just reading the posts. That way I can keep up with how many people are actually still using it who subscribed a year ago when I started it. That's one of the hardest things for me, to have no idea who is actually still following it now, without my official list of subscribers, and that requires people to fill in the subscription box. thx again, and I make sure to always tell my Crochet Talk subscribers how much I appreciate their support, it means a lot!