Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Laura

Post Thanks / Like
    May God's healing hand be upon Linda Hughes twin sister Laura. I pray for health for you too Linda.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, have you heard anything else? Prayers are still with her, hoping they can find out what is causing her pain.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roe, Laura's pain is a lot better praise the Lord!!! Maybe you didn't see my last post that she was sent to the ER by the rehab hospital bc of high fever and confusion. She has pneumonia and congestive heart failure they aren't sure what the confusion is caused from yet. I'm hoping it's one of the meds and after they take her off it she will be better. Thank you for asking and for praying!!! Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    No I'm sorry I didn't see it I've been barely online because it's been extremely busy the last several days. But those prayers are still in full force!! I know it's hard but try and hang in there and always remember we all care.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for you Laura that you that you are healed . Sorry to hear you are in so much pain.The Lord will surely hear all our prayers.

Post Thanks / Like

update on Laura

Hey Winnie how is Laura doing and will she get to come home again,hope so and very soon. keep us posted, prayers are for you both. Love Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I missed this Winnie, prayers are still going on for Laura. May God heal her from this trial. And prayers for you also. I have a younger sister and can't imagine your stress and pain if I was in your shoes. I've been told by mom's doctor that infection can cause confusion. Praying for the doctors to have insight and success in her treatment. Love ya, Linda