Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Laura's surgery

Post Thanks / Like

Laura's surgery

The dr said the surgery went fine and Laura did good they had to keep her in recovery longer bc here oxygen level dropped. They found another broken disk, that makes 3, in the middle of her back. We are a little disappointed bc she is still in severe pain and we were told relief after this procedure is pretty quick. So I am just praying it will be better tomorrow. Thank you for all your prayers love you all Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    I pray that Laura's pain will diminish. I'll keep both of you in my prayers.
    Love, Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Laura and you and her family. Never be concerned about asking for prayers. The power of prayer can be very strong and every little bit helps. Take care, every person reacts differently and has a different level of recovery. She will be fine.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Laura my Prayers are sent for a Recovery and pain Gone. Winnie you take care ok xxxxxoooo Hugs tou bth.

susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    It should ease up in a day or 2 . My thoughts are with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I pray that her pain will be gone soon and that she will be up and moving better than before pain free.
    Pat

Post Thanks / Like

Laura

Laura, just hang in there and lean on God for healing. He is there for you and you will be feeling better soon. You are in my prayers and Winnie is too! She is a good sister and loves you very much! You are very blessed to have one another. I will be praying for you both, I consider you my friend as much as Winnie is my friend! Love and prayers, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    The dr said the surgery went fine and Laura did good they had to keep her in recovery longer bc here oxygen level dropped. They found another broken disk, that makes 3, in the middle of her back. We are a little disappointed bc she is still in severe pain and we were told relief after this procedure is pretty quick. So I am just praying it will be better tomorrow. Thank you for all your prayers love you all Winnie
    Glad to hear Laura is improving, we will keep you all in our prayers. love Jean and family

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie,

I am sorry Laura isn't doing better yet, but like Roe said, people recover at different rates. I pray she will begin feeling better soon. I'm keeping both of you in my prayers. Thanks for keeping us posted. Love to both of you.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!