Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Laura/Update

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry what happened to Miss Laura... My heart and prayers are with her...

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers

I pray for her recovery as well. Soooooo sorry she has to go through this. God be with her,

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie our church ( we are a small group) had special prayer for you and your sister. They are all my friends and we are a close knit group. One of our congregation just lost her sister yesterday after losing a son about a year ago ( he was only in his 20's) It was totally out of the blue and such a sweet boy. They are still trying to get thru that loss and now this one. We don't always understand why things happen like this but It is in God's hands and He will work it out for us. I hope you sister will find peace of mind and be out of pain soon. She has gone thru a lot but please tell her we, on crochettalk will continue to pray for her. Our hearts are with her and hope she gets better soon. We all love her and you too. Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, you are so sweet and caring your post made me cry !! I think I am a little overwhelmed. We have had two deaths sice Jan 28th and now this with Laura. I know with all my heart she (and I) are in the Lords capable loving hands and He will work this out according to His perfect will. I have read up on this procedure and it is usually very successful and not dangerous. The thing is for Laura anything she has done can be dangerous with her blood disorder, her autoimmune disorder and now her lung Desease so it does cause me concern but God is still on the Throne and He knows what He is doing its our job to trust and believe. Thank you so much for having your church pray for us I will tell Laura when I go see her in a while. I love you sweet lady, friend of mine. Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan,
    You are such an upbeat person! You're always so excited about crocheting!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    You and Laura are in my thoughts and prayers. Debbie 67, I'm sorry you have 2 fractures. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers as well. Linda, (Winnie) Let us know how Laura's surgery goes.
    Jean Marie