Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go!!!! It is very pretty.
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Judy!! We did it!!! == Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would leave it as is. Unless someone is truly looking for it, they won't see the mistake. And to put one l one flower on on it, to me, would take away from the pattern. Just my opinion but then I am not a perfectionist! I don't mind tiny mistakes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Theresa! Unfortunately I am perfectionist. This morning I ripped almost all motifs of bruges doily! I found mistake in first motif....
    I am not rich but all I have is patience! I hope to remake motifs again == Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa,
    You gave me an nice chuckle this morning, because you remind me of myself. I try to let boo boos go only to not be able to settle for it in the long run and end up pulling it out and starting over. You will be happier with it now.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello Theresa! Unfortunately I am perfectionist. This morning I ripped almost all motifs of bruges doily! I found mistake in first motif....
    I am not rich but all I have is patience! I hope to remake motifs again == Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely Gorgeous! I used to make doilies and found them to difficult. I think This is Beautiful. I could not see the mistake until you pointed it out. Hope your feeling better.

Blessing to you!
    Nana Berg68 (Kathy)

Post Thanks / Like
    You really have to look for a mistake. It might be in your join? It is sometimes difficult to get a nice smooth join to the beginning of the row, both in knitting and crochet. I would suggest you pull out 3 or 4 stitches and do it again, making sure your tension remains the same and you do a slip stitch at the join. I really think the above suggestion will help. Shirley (designer1234) p.s. By the way, it is a beautiful piece of crochet - wonderful work. Just a thought, you might also put another row around it like the finish in your avatar picture. Good work, and good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Shirley, Judi, Nana(Kathy ) et al. Thank you for kind words But I am sure you ladies make more beautiful things like all members of this group! I am brave enough to remake bruges doily! Have a good day == kl1000

Post Thanks / Like
    its beautiful!!!
    http://stitch11.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a beautiful doily! But, I also am a perfectionist. I would rip it back and fix my mistake otherwise it would bug me forever. My girls laugh at me when I am making things for the Fall Fair because I actually use a magnifying glass to check my stitching whether it is crochet, embroidery or plastic canvas.