Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Terry

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello friends
    I am still having flu. I could finish doily BTW
    You see it has a mistake inAttachment 398 last row.. I just noted it after I starched
    I can remake this part or I can put crochet flowers on this place pretending to decorate it
    What s your opinion?
    Have a good day
    yours
    Larisa
    Larisa I saw your pattern and it's beautiful. Please just redo the last round as it is pretty enough as is and I think adding flowers would take away from the pattern as it's meant to be. Laurel. Ps I hope you get over your flu soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw your doily and I would recommend that you redo the last row rather then putting a flower on it. It is fancy enough as is and it's beautiful. The mistake you made wouldn't be that noticeable to the inexperienced crocheter so you could just leave it as is but if it bothers you take the time and redo the last row. Hope you are soon over your flu. Thanks, Laurel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Thank you! I have made butterfly and put on last row! Lady who this doily is for likes butterflies

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see a mistake, but I don't see very well.....LOL. It's very pretty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi My name is Cherie and your doily looks great I only found the error after you pointed it out we are the worst critics of our own work I would leave it as is only you will know. I have made many projects from crochet thread and understand the need to be perfect but since you dont have to match a motif it is beautiful !!! Pineapple stitch is one of my favorite stitches I just finished a large pineapple stitch tablecloth this year. So just enjoy your work and display it proudly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Cherie. May we see your tablecloth?

9. Likes Carolyn Crye liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You can put a vase of flowers on it or a cute little box. I would wash it and find the threads that are worked in and pull them out and then undo the doily to the mistake and do it right. I presume that you have starched it that is why I say to wash it. It is tedious to find the worked in threads but it can be done. That is probably what I would do after looking at my mistake for a month or so. It is a very pretty doily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for great ideas!