Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I love making round ripples and they work up fast. I've made several and enjoyed making each one. One was done with 2 strands and blended the first color into the next. I used about 6 colors and it has by far been my favorite. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    I made a round one and sent for great grandson, but never got a reply so don't know how it worked out. It was fun to make though

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonO View Post
    I made a round one and sent for great grandson, but never got a reply so don't know how it worked out. It was fun to make though
    Sharon, that's terrible that you never received a thank you reply. I know you put a lot of time, love and expense into making that baby blanket.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I also think that is terrible you never received a reply. Is there a possibility she did not receive it ? I don't think I would be in a hurry to craft anything else for this family. Not everyone appreciates hand crafted items. But even if it was not appreciated, what ever happened to it is not the gift it is the thought ?
    Sharing is Caring. For Free Crochet Patterns Visit me at:
    http://idealdelusions.blogspot.com/