Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Help finiding Simply Soft yarn

Hello Everyone-
    I bought some yarn in the past and now that I've found what I want to use it for and started the project I don't have enough. I've tried my local craft stores, their websites, ebay and amazon. Can anyone suggest where I might find Caron Simply Soft Embroidery Print, a multicolor red, green, tan, purple, etc? Thank you for your help. Yellow21

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate it when that happens. I've ordered yarn from Joann.com many times. I checked online and they don't have that exact print. Maybe it's been discontinued?

One thing of note is that Joann's has a big sale on Caron Simply Soft yarn today. It's only $2.79 a skein (reg $4.49). There is free shipping on orders of $60 or more. That's a really great deal!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley-
    I'm sure it has been discontinued since NO one seems to have it anymore. I have checked 2 different JoAnn's as well as online in hopes of getting it on sale but no luck...Thank you for your suggestion. Yellow21
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    I hate it when that happens. I've ordered yarn from Joann.com many times. I checked online and they don't have that exact print. Maybe it's been discontinued?

One thing of note is that Joann's has a big sale on Caron Simply Soft yarn today. It's only $2.79 a skein (reg $4.49). There is free shipping on orders of $60 or more. That's a really great deal!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Sears.com

I get this when I searched. It is multi colored. Figured I would at least show it to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie67 View Post
    Sears.com

I get this when I searched. It is multi colored. Figured I would at least show it to you.
    Hello debbie67-Thank you for the link. Unfortunately, the one I'm looking for isn't there but I certainly appreciate your help. yellow21

Post Thanks / Like
    I just did a search on Ravelry. However, while there are three pages of listings for it, most is not for sale. There is one that will trade or sell but not sure how up to date it is.

Have attached the link in case you want to check it out. You have to be a member but it is free to join and you are not spammed.

[url]http://www.ravelry.com/stash/search#view=thumbs&query=Caron%20Simply%20Soft%20Embroidery%20print[/url]

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Just checked E-bay, and no luck there, either. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try this website Caron | Yarnspirations
    ---HarriEtta