Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Help Please

Post Thanks / Like

Help Please

Can someone please help me to get in to this site or how to join? Lots of free lovely patterns I would love access to, Thanks. Happy Crocheting....Davena

Crochet and Knitting Patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Davena View Post
    Can someone please help me to get in to this site or how to join? Lots of free lovely patterns I would love access to, Thanks. Happy Crocheting....Davena

i checked out that site, couldn't find a place to register, though it appears you can log in...if you have found a way to register...lol did click on the baby sweater which sent me to a Crafts - Free Craft Patterns at www.allcrafts.net site which is where the pattern came from. i did read one of the patterns was off Crochet Pattern Central ... so maybe it's a gateway to other sites...? sorry i couldn't be more helpful.

btw...while checking things out on that site i came across one i didn't know about... Crochet Cabana - Learn to crochet, free patterns, tutorials, charity
    Last edited by cheri54; 02-07-2015 at 03:01 PM. Reason: more info

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that site is crazy, lol, they sure don't want you to get their patterns, so they?!? This blog post of mine has a huge list of sites that I'm going to update soon, but feel free to check these sites out that are on there now!

Huge List of Crochet Blog Sites; Videos, Designers & Patterns Revealed On My Previously Posted Finished Items; Yarn Savings Sites | Crochet By Susan's Soul Shines

4. Thanks cybarra thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you cher54 you got further than I did. I love the site technique_broomstick
    what a great bunch of info , patterns and tutorials for crocheters in one place...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Susan, your Blog is great, will take a look when I can make a coffee and have the time to browse....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Susan, your Blog is great, will take a look when I can make a coffee and have the time to browse....
    Sounds good Davena, it is a good one for slow browsing and bookmarking for future reference, and I do hope the tips and hints section will bring you immediate help on a lot of patterns too!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the biggest sites of patterns is this: Crochet Pattern Central - Directory of Free, Online Crochet Patterns by Category
    It will keep you looking for days on end, lol!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It appears to me the link provided for the original post is all "about crochet" but I think it is to just bring people to the site to "click on the info-links." I may be wrong, but some people set up these sites knowing people will search around and click although it will lead them no where.

It is very frustrating when you are looking for a real pattern and cannot find one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan thank you so much for that big list, I'll keep busy forever lol. Between the list and Pinterest there's no time to crochet. Guess I'll have to investigate a little at a time. Once I get into Pinterest or any site with crochet patterns I just get lost into looking at everything and wanting to make it all lol. Again I thank you so much. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    It appears to me the link provided for the original post is all "about crochet" but I think it is to just bring people to the site to "click on the info-links." I may be wrong, but some people set up these sites knowing people will search around and click although it will lead them no where.

It is very frustrating when you are looking for a real pattern and cannot find one.

Do you know why people set these up? Is it maybe just done by companies that pay people just to have people search around until they get to areas where people involved with them get paid if someone clicks on their link? I'd love to get hold of some of those people if that's what they're doing....