Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My First Online Crochet Order Ever!

My younger daughter wanted to gift me in memory of a special day. I happened to be online and a crochet website popped up. There were some items that I have never tried. So this will be a doubly special gift!

The order is with cutratecrafts :

2 crochet lite crochet hooks, size G in pink(one will be a gift for my pastor's wife)
    1 crochet lite crochet hook, size H in lavender
    2 pkgs crochet lite replacement batteries(one pkg is for my pastor's wife)
    1 skein of Handicrafter Scents Cotton Yarn in rose petal scent

I'm looking forward to this order coming and trying out these products!
    Please tell me what you know about these products and the company. Thanks so much!~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes cheri54, Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Review...

My crochet items arrived today! Exactly 7 days, with their date of arrival being 7-10 days! Safe and intact, they were well packaged. After a minor adjustment in the battery case of the size G crochet lite hook, the light immediately shined brightly after turning it on. And it's daylight now! I was impressed that batteries were already in the battery case as stated. The colors of the hooks were true as pictured. The rose petal scented yarn is absolutely yummy in a variegated shade of light and rose pink. Smells delicious too!

I haven't opened the size H hook or other G hook(gift), neither the replacement batteries. I am looking forward to using my hooks and scented yarn. Now, I must find just the right project for that skein of yarn.
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 02-06-2015 at 08:06 PM.

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So happy you got your order and are pleased with it! I do a great deal of online shopping. Have gotten many good deals from Joann.com . Often there are sales online that are not in the store! Am awaiting an order now from there. This order includes a scissors sharpener that is only available online. I check the site often. Please be sure to post what you make with your new yarn. Happy Stitching! imalefty

6. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Butterflyrose - Im so glad you got a on-line order OK. I do a lot & no problems. I bought a inside grill real good price & received in 7 days But in box skewers were missing. Called & in 5 days they were sent & a nice note. Enjoy the scented yarn, smell good -- hehe.
    Susan2014

8. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw those crochet lite hooks advertised somewhere. May have been Herrshners or Willow yarn. I am curious about them. Let me know how they work for you.

10. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Butterflyrose, enjoy using your new yarn and lighted hooks. I was in Jo-Ann's yesterday and was looking for some of those hooks but they didn't have any. They had some at Christmas, I should have bought them then. xoxoxo Lynda

12. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imalefty View Post
    So happy you got your order and are pleased with it! I do a great deal of online shopping. Have gotten many good deals from Joann.com . Often there are sales online that are not in the store! Am awaiting an order now from there. This order includes a scissors sharpener that is only available online. I check the site often. Please be sure to post what you make with your new yarn. Happy Stitching! imalefty
    Thanks Imalefty! Enjoy your coming order which includes the scissor sharpener! I'm still searching for that special item/items to make!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Butterflyrose - Im so glad you got a on-line order OK. I do a lot & no problems. I bought a inside grill real good price & received in 7 days But in box skewers were missing. Called & in 5 days they were sent & a nice note. Enjoy the scented yarn, smell good -- hehe.
    Susan2014
    Hi Susan! Thanks so much. Yes, I was so pleased with my first crochet order EVER online. I always buy my crochet items at the store, but saw these items and thought I'd try an online crochet order. The scented yarn really smells good. Sure glad your skewers were delivered safely! Enjoy your day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CHARCREATES View Post
    Just saw those crochet lite hooks advertised somewhere. May have been Herrshners or Willow yarn. I am curious about them. Let me know how they work for you.
    Hi CHARCREATES! I've tried the G hook and it works well. Easy on the fingers, has a rubber grip for relaxing the fingers. The lighting is absolutely the best. I highly recommend the crochet lite hooks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Butterflyrose, enjoy using your new yarn and lighted hooks. I was in Jo-Ann's yesterday and was looking for some of those hooks but they didn't have any. They had some at Christmas, I should have bought them then. xoxoxo Lynda
    Hi Lynda! Thanks so much! I'd seen them once in a craft store too and didn't buy them. Like you, I should have. Went back later to purchase and there were none to be had. Haven't seen any since! Thankfully, this site popped up and my sweet daughter wanted to gift me so these items were my gifts of choice. A wonderful and lasting gift! Have a great day Lynda!