Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

My New Pattern/Valentine's Day ideas/Jewelry from India/Crochet Projects - Jan 16th

Hi everyone, here is my new blog post, the title of this post tells some of the things in it. I filled it full without putting too much I hope, I didn't want to be overwhelming. Some of the post can get lost in a huge page, but I'm going to do shorter posts more often this year. I hope you like the post, and please let me know in a private message on fb or on here if your email post link doesn't work.

My fb page, if you'd like to click 'follow' on it, is: https://www.facebook.com/crochet.by.susans.soul.shines
    And check out google+ page, the communities are great! https://plus.google.com/u/0/103319775257803416339/posts

FYI, all of my social site links are also on my "contact' page of every blog post. It's nice for people to be able to reach and follow me!

Thx everyone for supporting me as usual... and Susan2014, you are so awesome, ms. computer whiz that you are! I'd like to feature you in my next post if you'll let me. You've seen the last few since I've been doing that, and then I'm gonna hit up pixieglitter next, so yall get me some pics ready, ok?! I'll just post a few pics of your crochet, have you write a little paragraph about what you like to make, tell how long you've been crocheting, I hope you'll let me! Today's feature is a lady from India who makes jewelry, mostly earrings, and 2 posts ago the girl is a15 yr old girl from France, so my blog is international now - woo hoo, that is too cool!!

http://soulshinecreationsbysusan.com...vious-projects

Remember, the main blog link is my signature on here! Thx again.... susan
    susan's soul shines
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 01-16-2015 at 02:29 AM.

2. Thanks Susan2014, Nova55 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, what a great blog you have with so much information. I really like your idea of featuring different crocheters and their unique talents. I enjoyed reading about Nanda in India. I am new to Google+, but will check out that link also. I have to admire your energy to be able to accomplish all that you do.

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on your blog spot. I just went to your site, it is very nice and easy to navigate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire43 View Post
    Susan, what a great blog you have with so much information. I really like your idea of featuring different crocheters and their unique talents. I enjoyed reading about Nanda in India. I am new to Google+, but will check out that link also. I have to admire your energy to be able to accomplish all that you do.
    Thank you for your very kind words sapphire, also to little drummer, it really means a lot to me. It's really not taking much energy at all, in fact I force myself as much as I can to be able to feel like I function normally. Before I found crochet I was almost giving in completely to my chronic pain because it's gotten so much worse, with other issues combined together now, but I find that I enjoy this all so much that my mental attitude has changed a lot for the better. I feel I can better conquer the pain on most days to overcome it and not let it be my whole life, or consuming me. All that I'm doing just takes a little extra time and learning, no energy at all, and having something so wonderful in my life to do is just the best thing that could happen to me.

I'll still have my health problems, and being disabled and at home all the time, you need something good to do with yourself to remain productive and creative, which is how I've always been and desire to continue. No one wants to live in misery with no outlet at all, and I find that many other people feel that crochet is a therapy for them, so we can all relate well! For people to tell me that I inspire them to do things they might not otherwise do, well, that's one of the greatest compliments ever. It's very encouraging and I keep thanking people for supporting me, but I can't help it, that's truly how I feel. I never knew what a blog was for or how to do one, so I checked a lot of crochet blogs out and started mine when my husband built a website for me. Now I'm learning som new things and doing a blog, and couldn't be happier! Thx again, I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 01-17-2015 at 06:50 PM.

7. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post