Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

New to me free pattern site

Found this site by accident. crochetatplay.com. Sorry I still don't know how to post links. ALL patterns free-thousands of them. Many,many amigurumis. If you haven't checked it out please do so. I am already looking for ideas for next Christmas! So much gathered in one spot...I'm lovin' it!

2. Thanks Nova55, seashells_Shelly, caprice58 thanked for this post
    Likes cheri54, Susan2014 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imalefty View Post
    Found this site by accident. crochetatplay.com. Sorry I still don't know how to post links. ALL patterns free-thousands of them. Many,many amigurumis. If you haven't checked it out please do so. I am already looking for ideas for next Christmas! So much gathered in one spot...I'm lovin' it!
    Wow! What a fun site! I've just spent about a half hour pinning granny square patterns to my Pinterest boards!!! I need to go back and look at all of the other kinds of patterns too, when I have more time. This site has been bookmarked on my computer!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very welcome! Sounds like we will have more than enough patterns to keep the yarn companies in business!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for this site lots of great things for my projects. Merry Christmas and God Bless jean

Post Thanks / Like
    That is one of the first sites I check each day. They showcase a pattern a day and have tons of good patterns.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Wow! What a fun site! I've just spent about a half hour pinning granny square patterns to my Pinterest boards!!! I need to go back and look at all of the other kinds of patterns too, when I have more time. This site has been bookmarked on my computer!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    Hi Jo,
    Are you feeling better? I signed up for pinterest and ravelry and sometimes I'll get something from pinterest and I have placed some things on some boards but that's all. I don't understand how it works.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi long time, I just highlighted crochetatplay.com in your comment (right click - go done to copy & click on left mouse- now I went to Taskbar &right clicked go down & left click paste) BINGO you have saved that link?? confused so do it a few times & see. OR I go to topbar a Q with star next to it on mine & click it opens a file you choose which one?? Im not good at this so ask Barbara ?? I tried. Do you know about BookMark?? thats what last one I told you is, I also have Bookmark on my taskbar so I can just click and its saved. Good Luck. "Happy Holidays" Susan2014

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Jo,
    Are you feeling better? I signed up for pinterest and ravelry and sometimes I'll get something from pinterest and I have placed some things on some boards but that's all. I don't understand how it works.
    Jean Marie
    Hi Jean Marie!

My ribs feel much better now, thank you! Sometimes, if I do too much, I'll feel some pain, so I guess they aren't fully healed yet. You are so sweet to ask. Pinterest is a place to pin things that interest you. You can make different boards to put things into. I have tons of crochet boards! I think the one I use the most is "Crochet Squares". You can also check out other people's boards, so the next time you are on Pinterest, type my name - Jo Baehr- into the search box at the top of the page and see my boards. I have found so many crochet patterns on Pinterest, as well as recipes, desserts, DIY projects, etc.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

10. Likes caprice58 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I also bookmarked this website. Not only does it have lots of good patterns, if you follow the links, there are some wonderful websites with other patterns not listed. Last night I found a flower pattern (with tutorial) that looks so easy and turns out so pretty. Can't wait to make one (it was too late last night).

12. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a wonderful site. Great fun just looking at all the patterns. I found some owl patterns for my daughter to crochet. Thank you for sharing.
    Barb

14. Likes Susan2014 liked this post