Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

I only do what I want to do

I haven't been on here for some time. Guess I needed a break from crochet. I did some attempts at knitting,but found myself more frustrated than pleased. After several attempts at finding projects I wanted to do,I came upon a ripple manghan for my son with black,zebra,and red cherry redheart. Guess I needed a no-brainer project. I find myself not doing projects because I feel I should do them,but only doing them because I want to.

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. Good to see you back. You are right in feeling that when you are ready to do things because you want to do them and not because you have to. Once it becomes frustrating, then it is time to take a break and eventually things work out.

Have fun with the manghan, colors combo sounds really cool. Post a picture when done? Thanks.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you and thank you for letting know how things are going.

Post Thanks / Like

I only do what I want to as well, but I do mine for charity projects

I do my projects for others in need like Shriners hospitals,toys for tots, vets home and other nursing homes. I love it and so do the many people who recieve my gifts. Merry Christmas and God Bless,love all of you Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    You should do it because you want to do it --or it isn't any fun. That's why we crochet. There are a lot more things we have to do than doing things for fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    When a project for fun becomes a chore it is time to step away. I have done it myself more than once. You will know when the time is right to stop and/or begin again. Life is too short to squander our fun time! Happy New Year! imalefty