Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

new textured criss cross ear warmer pattern & new blog post from Feb 6th

This one is really nice and warm so I called it not just a headband but also a nice ear warmer! I can't believe I wrote this with the criss cross stitch and the BLO (back loop only) stitch too, lol! I have 8 patterns now!! You can find them on Craftsy and tomorrow I"m making sure they're all on Ravelry. They're on google+ too, but they get a little spread out on there.

Here is the link for the pattern with a pic of it, and below that is the newest blog post that came out Friday 2-6:.

Textured Criss Cross Headband / Ear Warmers – New Pattern 02-04-15 | Crochet By Susan's Soul Shines

new textured criss cross ear warmer pattern & new blog post from Feb 6th-nthb4-jpg

new textured criss cross ear warmer pattern & new blog post from Feb 6th-nthb16-jpg

blog post:

2-6-15 – Friday Flowers; Home Decor and Household Ideas; Crochet Tips, Hints, Patterns, Stitches; Yarn Bombing | Crochet By Susan's Soul Shines

I hope you enjoy it all!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 02-08-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I checked out your blog and I found the perfect flower to make in red to put on a Christmas Tree skirt I made several years ago. Looks like it is simple and quick to make. Thanks for all the work you put into your blog. It makes quick work of finding some really useful patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire43 View Post
    Susan, I checked out your blog and I found the perfect flower to make in red to put on a Christmas Tree skirt I made several years ago. Looks like it is simple and quick to make. Thanks for all the work you put into your blog. It makes quick work of finding some really useful patterns.
    Thx so much sapphire43, I'm so glad to get feedback, and good feedback at that! We could sit and crochet beautiful flowers every day and never get around to even half of them, so I try to pick the easiest, prettiest, most unique, and versatile ones to post. That feature is my most popular idea. I have a box full of flowers and leaves, but since you never know what colors you might need them in, I hate to make too many, but I do like the stitch & technique practice I get from them, like I get with dishcloths and towels! Then I also have all the nice cloths for bath & kitchen to use, which is what got me into crochet to begin with! I'm glad to know that your tree skirt will have a flower I recommended on it!