Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new blog post

Post Thanks / Like

new blog post

I'm posting my newest blog post link. I hope you find something useful in it! As you can see by the title I've done some additional beginner lessons and a refresher on some previously covered beginner lessons, too. There are also new intermediate methods of some stitches for you to try out. I've gotten so much great feedback on it, thank you all so much support! I'm going to go ahead and do it again for the year 2015 and see how it goes. I have a great new idea that I'm introducing for the new year, I think it will be a fun learning experience for us all. Might as well start out the new year doing something new!

Note: after this post I posted another one with my 2nd written pattern on it, as a gift to my subscribers. It's not hard to make at all but writing it down for others to follows is another story! That was my 2nd written pattern, it's a challenge but I want to do it.

Merry Christmas 2014; Flamies Awards; Beginner Lesson Refreshers; Over 100 Beginner Patterns; Crochet tips and Techniques; Featured Subscriber of the Month; My Recent Projects; General Tips & Troubleshooting | Crochet By Susan's Soul Shines

Since I'm a Flamies Awards Supporter, I've posted the black & gold flaming crochet hook on my blog, and that logo itself is a link to click on that will take you to the place to vote for your nominees in only the categories you care to vote in, or vote in all of them. It only takes a few minutes to vote and it shows our appreciation and support for all of the hard working designers, patterns, magazines, new ideas, new toys, and much more. This is a big thing - it's great to get recognition for your hard work you did while doing something you love! You can even nominate yourself, but I'm staying away from that part, lol....

Please leave comments or make requests on my blog any time, I love to hear from you! Just click on the gray box and it opens for you to type into it. I have instructions about that crazy comment box on the post. Also, subscribe on any post to automatically receive email notification of all newly published posts, and it helps me to keep a real-time number of followers as well. (Remember that my signature on here is my blog link) Thx again
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 12-20-2014 at 10:42 AM.