Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

To Davena and eryone elsel

First of all.I will b surprised if I get this to post! Nothing is working right ! I tried to send Pm to you Davena but had problems. So thank u for correction(sc instead of hdc) nothing is working ,phone (I turned it off), this tablet an I am not even going t try the laptop!Maybe after Black Friday I can get help at Best BUY for tablet or Walmart for the phone Patty (redhead or redhead8 I don't know who the heck I am !!!) Confused as h... I do know that

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, Hope everything is working better for you now and you are well on your way making your BettyBoop blanket. Keep in touch and have a Happy and Merry Christmas......hugs Davena

Post Thanks / Like
    Why are listed as new member now. Can administration not put you back to your other ranking or what ever it is called. I know you have posted more than ten times and are not considered a Jr. member... Must have been your computer problems and had to re join. But I did not know you would lose your status? well they say you learn something new each day..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Davena View Post
    Why are listed as new member now. Can administration not put you back to your other ranking or what ever it is called. I know you have posted more than ten times and are not considered a Jr. member... Must have been your computer problems and had to re join. But I did not know you would lose your status? well they say you learn something new each day..
    She said when I get ready she can combine the 2 accounts and I won't lose anything? I am about ready to do that. Patty