Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

grandson not gaining weight

I just heard from my son. They took my grandson to Cinncinati so they could get him ready to start his new medication for his bones but when they got there they found out that now he needs tubes in his ears and that he has only gained 100 grams in 3 months which is not good so now they will have to do testing and stuff to figure out why he is not gaining weight. That is even with feeding tube in him. I know God will give him a Miracle and help him to gain and heal him of the other things. Please pray for the little guy. He is such a strong boy and an inspiration to us all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for your grandson and the family!!! Love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way. I am also putting a letter in the mail to you hopefully today if I get by the post office.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sending out prayers of healing for your sweet little grandson. May his doctors have the wisdom to figure out what's going on.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much. They are going to be in cincinnati till Friday. He is starting the medication this week to help his bones. Please also pray for my son. He is going through some personal issues right now in his relationship and he is having a hard time. I am so proud of him for going to the Lord with it and also his minister and christian friends from work. I just found out about it today.

Post Thanks / Like
    update on my grandson. My son said that they told them that Caiden's bones are deteriating and they are going to start the drug tomorrow. I am praying that the Lord will allow this medicine to work and strengthen his bones.

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with your little grandson and all of the family. This is a season of faith and miracles and may the Good Lord help him.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with 'lil Caiden, you, his parents and family. God is able!(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear this Sonnetta. I have added them to my prayer list. How old is Caiden? Please keep us updated on his condition. Isaiah 41:10 has gotten me through many rough times. I know it will help you, too. I will keep you and your family in prayer. XOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryK View Post
    So sorry to hear this Sonnetta. I have added them to my prayer list. How old is Caiden? Please keep us updated on his condition. Isaiah 41:10 has gotten me through many rough times. I know it will help you, too. I will keep you and your family in prayer. XOXOX
    Thank you so much. Little Caiden is only a year old. He was born with hyperplasia a form of dwarfisim. I Don't know how to spell it but he was also found to have brittle bone disease. They have a hard time getting him to drink from a bottle so they had to put a feeding tube in his stomach and it still is not helping. He just don't seem to be gaining the weight he needs for his length and if he don't start to gain it could do damage to all his organs and his heart and brain. He is my inspiration though because all that he has been through he is still the happiest little baby I ever saw. Always smiling , playing and making sounds. He is my precious little angel and so are my other grandkids.