Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is definately an addiction. I've bought so many things for projects I'm going to do "someday" that I could stay busy for the rest of my life. lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know what you mean, I just started on a vest and a friend of mine asked me to make her a baby afghan for her sister, so I guess the vest will go to the side.

Post Thanks / Like
    We all have so many projects we want to do! Do you think any of us will live long enough??!!!! Maybe we should all get together and find a way to extend life by about 100 years or so!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen so many great project suggestions here and I started a list so I could make some for Christmas. I promised myself I wouldn't wait until the last minute. I can't believe it's May and I haven't started a single project for Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mary Jane, and others, Have you been to Crochet Pattern Central? It has thousands of free patterns with pictures. I can spend an hour just looking at one category! They have tutorials too. One category is Stitches where you can learn how to do them. Many have links to videos to show how to make them.
    Mary Jane, I was born in Oneonta, upstate NY, 90 years ago!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is crochet pattern central a free site?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Yes. I forgot to mention that. I really thought everyone knew about it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Carrie, I love crochet patterns central-that's where I get most of my patterns! I have family in Laurens! And I have connections with Brook's Chicken-my dads picture is on the wall there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for reminding me of crochet pattern central. Some how I had forgotten about it. I'll spend a good bit of time tomorrow checking it out again.

Happy stitching.
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sep335,
    I like the idea of knitting, I'm just not as proficient as I would like to be. My projects are easy & easy+. So, I'm past Beginners and starting to attempt some intermediate projects. I have started to knit washcloths/dishcloths to build up my confidence. So far I have made 5 and thank goodness gauge is a non-issue because none of them are the same size. Not sure why that is. Anyway, they are small project so I feel I have accomplished alot with each one I make. It doesn't hurt that my husband and daughters just rave about them. Give them a whirl.