Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Crochet Diagram

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Shelley!

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve made a tutorial for this awesome lace scarf. But I’ve started with another yarn because previous yarn (pink) is too thin for winter. So, it can wait till spring For this scarf I’ve used the same as in two projects what I’ve made during this year. I love how soft and warm it is. The special feature of this scarf is turning rows. While crocheting a row you should always turning your work. The result should be 2 rows of sc around each ch-7 spaces (except the first row).
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet Diagram-crochet-scarf-34-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janegreen View Post
    I’ve made a tutorial for this awesome lace scarf. But I’ve started with another yarn because previous yarn (pink) is too thin for winter. So, it can wait till spring For this scarf I’ve used the same as in two projects what I’ve made during this year. I love how soft and warm it is. The special feature of this scarf is turning rows. While crocheting a row you should always turning your work. The result should be 2 rows of sc around each ch-7 spaces (except the first row).

Jane, your blog site has some beautiful patterns on it, I really enjoyed looking at it and bookmarked some of them too! Thx! I hope you'll stop by mine, it's a completely different style than yours but I think that's what makes crochet interesting - so many unique ideas from so many people! My site link is my signature on here, like yours is. I've got a whole lot of Christmas patterns on the post before this current one, and some recipes and my 1st written pattern on this one. You never know what you'll find on mine, lol! I'm enjoying it, that's the point of it for me while also teaching people to crochet and improve their skills too. My #1 problem is not having a camera since we moved in the spring. I have hubby's laptop cam but that's not very good for most pieces...
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 12-01-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Susan!I love your blog too)))You have a really nice works! And I wish you good luck with the camera. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janegreen View Post
    Now I'm working on this diagram. I think it will be ideal for my future scarf, I only need to choose a thin hook.
    That is waaay over my head, looks really complicated! I admire that ability in you! I've been writing some of my own patterns, and am learning to read charts, but not quite ready to say I'm proficient on them! I love the top in your avatar pic, you must have designed that? Cool!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to see it, love the color!

Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many beautiful things that just have the diagrams. Sure wish I had your ability to work with them!

Post Thanks / Like
    diagrams are so difficult for me.... but I am on an adventure to learn them. I found a chart of symbols on the net and now I am trying to apply it to a diagram. Well it is an adventure, but I am perseverant and determined. LOL Glad to know I have a resource here to ask questions. Thanks for being here to have as a resource. You have a wonderful holiday season, and if it doesn't offend you then I wish you "a very Merry Christmas".