Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: News from Ky.

Post Thanks / Like

News from Ky.

Hi everyone I haven't been on here much have been super busy!! First my sister Laura is doing much better she has tests on Tuesday to find out if the lung Desease is staying the same which is what we want. It will never get better but if it doesn't get worse that's great news !!! Please pray for good results Thank you so much. A few weeks ago I was bitten by a tick and had a big bullseye on my arm!! Went to the dr and he said that's a sign of a tick that carries Lyme Desease so he put me on antibiotics which made me weak and sick feeling. Now I have to go get blood tests bc fatigue and nausea are symtoms of Lyme Desease praying it is just the antibiotics!! I have a super sweet sister in law, named Linda too, who just found out she has uterine cancer last week. She is having a hysterectomy Monday morning at 7:30 am I'm so sorry I didn't get the post in earlier just please pray for her if you see this Please!!! She is never sick and has never had any kind of surgery so she's pretty scared but she is a Christian and knows God will be with her. I'm praying the cancer is localized and they can get it all tomorrow but whatever the results The a Great Physician is in control. Thank you in advance for your prayers. What a true blessing you all are love to each of my crochet family members!!!! Love, prayers and (((hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Winnie. You, your sister Laura, and Linda are all in my prayers. I am glad to hear your sister is doing better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I have already prayed for each of you and will continue to keep you and your family members in prayer. God is able!(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie: I just read your post and am so sorry to hear of the health problems in your family right now. I prayed for all of you as soon as I read your post, and I will continue to pray. Please keep us updated on any changes. God bless.

Isaiah 41:10

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, just saw your post. So sorry for all the bad news. My 7 year old granddaughter got a tick bite this summer and she was on antibiotics for 10 days and then for 7 more days. The dr said she had lyme disease. We were all so upset but she is fine and we are grateful. You and your family are still in my prayers. I am waiting on news about sister-in-law's surgery. The three of you got hit pretty hard all at once. Trust in the Lord for he is good and his mercy endures forever.
    Love, hugs and prayers, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, you, Laura and Linda are all in my prayers. Please keep us posted about Laura's report from the Dr. and about your condition with the tick bite. I pray your fatigue and nausea is only from the meds and not Lyme disease. When is Linda's surgery scheduled? I am sorry I wasn't able to talk to you today when you called. I was at Book Club. I left you a message when I got home. I hope we can talk tomorrow. Bill said you and he had a nice chat. I have to go get a Mammogram in the morning (YUK!) but I will be home (I think) the rest of the day. If you have time to chat, please call me again. I know you are so very busy, so I will wait for you to call me.

I am so sorry that your family has been hit by such bad health problems. Keep the Faith, dear Friend. God is with all of you and will bring you all through this tough time.
    Love and many prayers are coming your way~~~
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi everyone I haven't been on here much have been super busy!! First my sister Laura is doing much better she has tests on Tuesday to find out if the lung Desease is staying the same which is what we want. It will never get better but if it doesn't get worse that's great news !!! Please pray for good results Thank you so much. A few weeks ago I was bitten by a tick and had a big bullseye on my arm!! Went to the dr and he said that's a sign of a tick that carries Lyme Desease so he put me on antibiotics which made me weak and sick feeling. Now I have to go get blood tests bc fatigue and nausea are symtoms of Lyme Desease praying it is just the antibiotics!! I have a super sweet sister in law, named Linda too, who just found out she has uterine cancer last week. She is having a hysterectomy Monday morning at 7:30 am I'm so sorry I didn't get the post in earlier just please pray for her if you see this Please!!! She is never sick and has never had any kind of surgery so she's pretty scared but she is a Christian and knows God will be with her. I'm praying the cancer is localized and they can get it all tomorrow but whatever the results The a Great Physician is in control. Thank you in advance for your prayers. What a true blessing you all are love to each of my crochet family members!!!! Love, prayers and (((hugs))) Winnie
    I will be praying for you and your sister and your sister-in-law. You are right--the Great Physician is in control!! If the news from the tests is not what we think we want, just remember it is filtered through His hands of love. And we can trust His lovingkindness! He who gave us His only Son, there is nothing He would not give us for our best.
    Because He first love Us,
    Margie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Winnie, where in KY are you my sister was in Lexington Ky.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Jean