Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Question Firecracker shrug crochet pattern

Has anyone made the firecracker shrug from the poshpoochdesignsdogclothes.blogspot.com/2014/07/firecracker-shrug-free-crochet-pattern.html pattern?
    I have finished crocheting, but I'm not sure if I understand what she means about this:

Step 2- the hem- Fold Rectangle in half, Starting at the back left of rectangle, attach yarn, stitch 1 hdc in each row across the back only, then stitch 1 hdc in row across the front, join to 1 st hdc, ch1

For more Clarification: When you fold it in half, There is a front and a back. You begin at the back and stitch across the back only, then keeping the yarn attached, you stitch across the front. This makes the edge or trim of the shrug, and forms the arm holes at the ends. If you look in the next picture you will see the edge of the shrug after the next few rows are crocheted. 
    and then this:
    Step 3 - The Sleeves.
    Join yarn to the first armpit of the of the shrug, and hdc evenly around the arm opening,
    be sure to st loosely so it doesn't pucker. join to the 1st hdc, ch 1.

Crochet 2 more rows of had around the sleeve.

Now Repeat Step 3 for the other arm.
    Could anyone clarify this for me? I think it is going to be beautiful, but don't want to mess it up after all that hard work. I'd truly appreciate any help with this.

Have a blessed evening.
    Sassy

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked but didn';t see the shrug on there, sorry I can't help you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked, too, but didn't see it. So, I said to myself, 'google' it.

This is what I came up with Posh Pooch Designs Dog Clothes: Firecracker Shrug Free Crochet Pattern -

It is a really cute shrug. (And it's for a human, not a dog as I first thought. LOL.)

If that addy doesn't post as a link, simply copy and paste it in your browser.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!