Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  33
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What would you name your crochet or knitting business?

Okay, this is for us to have some fun for those who have no intention in creating a crochet or knitting business. For those of you interested in creating one, let us hear your ideas!

If you were to create a crochet or knitting business, what would you name it?

2. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Imaginary Store

I have thought about this occasionally. Weird,huh? I would call mine "Hooked On Yarn".

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet Creations comes to mind. Try saying that three times fast. LOL!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    How about A Stitch In Time?

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet for all occasions. I used to have a cake business that I called Cakes for all occasions, so crochet for all occasions or (your name) Custom crochet

7. Likes dancingbaehr, Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, my business name is my screen name here, Rogue Hobbies. My daughter's middle name is Rogue, which had various meanings, but the main meaning I go with is "unique, going against the grain." My husband and I have a dream of having a building for our store one of these days, and he will have a section for his hobbies {D&D, Magic the Gathering, Yugioh, etc.}, and I will have a section for my hobbies {mainly crochet, I will supply yarn and supplies for fellow crocheters and knitters, but the main focus will be my personal creations and custom orders}.

9. Likes dancingbaehr, little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been thinking about it but don't know if I will. I might just stick with my craft shows But if i did have one I would name it Sonnetta's Heavenly Creations. I would name it that in honor and glory of God who gave me the talent to do what I can do.

11. Likes dancingbaehr, Susan2014, tulip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mainly, I wouldn't limit my business to just yarn or knitting or crocheting. I would incorporate, and have the supplies for several stitching disciplines, such as Needlepoint, Counted Cross Stitch, and hand and machine sewing, to name some.

I have thought of quite a few business names that reflect that. "The Stitching Boutique" is one. Another could be "The Stitcher's Delight" or "Hooks and Needles - Bobbins and Pins." Or "Come Stitch with Me." I have a long list. LOL!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    My first idea was a Stitch in Time, but Yellow21 already mentioned that. I'm Hooked might work for crochet and Stitch Witch for knitting.

14. Likes Poinciana, dancingbaehr, Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to name mine "Hooker's" (which also happens to be my maiden name, sigh....)

16. Likes dancingbaehr, Susan2014 liked this post