Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all of the comments from my new friends! I have to wait to for my twin sister to come down to my home to post my afghan picture. She and I both have severe migraines and navigating around them is almost impossible to do but, it's all in God's timing! I have to say that I am somewhat embarrassed about the way my afghan turned out as it is a bit asque. I tried blocking it but, it is what it is! I'm already started on the 2nd one and already I can see the differences in the stitches. Yipee! After I'm done with this one, I have one more niece to go and she has a little baby girl already! Yikes......I've got to hurry God Bless each & every one of you for taking the time to help me along the way!
    Last edited by Scooters; 10-20-2014 at 06:34 AM. Reason: mistakes

Post Thanks / Like
    I just took a photo of a baby afghan that I crocheted for my niece and gave it to her last week. This week, I'm working on a 2nd baby afghan for my nephew's wife's soon to be son, my nephew, Andrew. He is now in Afghanistan and won't be home for the birth My niece, my twin sister and I are taking a 10 hr. drive to get to Andrew's home to welcome the only "boy" being born in the family in 3 weeks. The 3rd baby that was born was 3 months ago to my niece in Hawaii & she had a baby girl. That's my last afghan for awhile! Whew! Since I don't know how to post pictures, my twin sister is coming over to teach me how. Hopefully, that will happen soon

Post Thanks / Like
    I always take pictures of my completed work for the different colors made from the same pattern or different patterns of the same for example dishclothes. A dishclothes but can be made in different styles and colors and do not forget sizes.

Post Thanks / Like
    for got to mention they are saved and posted on Ravelry for viewers to comments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great advice! I'm going to post an afghan as soon as it is finished. It will be the 1st one I have ever posted but, I need help with my sister who knows all about that stuff Scooters

Post Thanks / Like
    I have photos of some of my projects. I need to take more pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    I try to remember to take pictures. Unfortunately my memory is not that good! Seriously, 34 years ago I made doilies to order (when I was a new mother and not working). I really regret not taking pictures of those.

Post Thanks / Like

Taking pictures of my crocheted baby blanket

This is my first baby blanket that I will be posting. I used to make up my own patterns 25+ years ago but, I just made afghans for family & I never knew what types of patterns I was creating. As I have said before, my sister needs to show me how to upload a picture of my niece's baby blanket so that all of you can see this simplistic but, well thought of afghan! Also, I made it a toddler size so that it could not only be used as a crib sized afghan but a toddler size as well

Post Thanks / Like

pictures of projects.

I don't take pictures of everything I make. I need to take more pictures & post them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you!