Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again. From 200 to 15...that DOES sound like a different kind of problem.
    This is the only info I could find. They don't offer help by phone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much: Barbara,Mash52,Roe and Lynda for your reply's.

Hugs
    Krys

3. Thanks Lynda Fey thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Voth View Post
    Hello again. From 200 to 15...that DOES sound like a different kind of problem.
    This is the only info I could find. They don't offer help by phone.
    Thanks again!
    I will try that link.

Krys

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    My pins are fine too, I can't imagine how something like that could happen - and after all your hardwork! Pinterest is getting messed up somehow because all you do is go around in circles to many different people who pinned the same pin, but you never get to the actual pattern!
    I agree. I could never get the pattern, all I get is a run around.

Post Thanks / Like

Pinterest

It has been great for me. I have about 2000 pins so far. There have been afew links that are blocked because of content in it. That's okay by me. Other then that I've had no probs since I joined it about a month ago.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 160 Boards and 23,054 Pins on Pinterest. Yes, I have had pins disappear before and didn't know what happened to them. Thanks Charles for your explanation. Sometimes when I go to pin something, I get a message that "This item has been blocked due to inappropriate content, or may be linked to spam". I appreciate that they do their best to keep the site clean of bad stuff.
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    So far my pintrest has been ok. Better check. All my apps are on kindle fire and I've had to reboot everything once already. Thank God for cloud. Pintrest will sometimes say a pin doesn't exist when I try to open it. I've had pop ups like dancingBaehr said in her post. Thanks for the heads up!

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought that it was just me going around in circles and not getting any patterns. I do not pin but I do look and search for patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been able to get the patterns to with no problems. Some are harder to find but I eventually get them.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Pinterest ??

What is the main Problem with Pinterest? loosing pins etc. You can go and Check on Get help!
    I have been on a few yrs & no problem. As I read sounds like they erased Pin because of a problem. I had that happen once because of spam. Changed not long ago so who knows. I have 160 Boards and have 74,8??. So I will try to find a Number , email for you Sunday OK. Sorry for all this.

Happy Sunday Susan 2014 (Susan M Jensen )