Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    What great projects; I wish everyone a happy stitch day. Well, I am working on three projects. I made a shirt out of thread but I didn't add the sleeves so I started one that I would attache sleeves to; but so far I am still working on the back; I didn't touch it for a week and decided it needs to rest but I need to keep my hands busy. A friend gave me a purple quilt jacket, so I ran out of cotton thread and am now re finishing that project and I am (blushes) trying to make a bikini top. I am going to dye it yellow. (She wore an itsy bitsy....blushes some more)

Post Thanks / Like
    Irene, I have always wanted to do something for the Linus Project because I have heard about it just not sure how to go about doing it, so any info you have reguarding that would be wonderful if you could send my way. I also have seen patterns for the prayer shawls & have always wanted to make one of those as well for a very sweet lady I know at our church. What type of holiday crafty things are you thinking of doing? I have made so many snowmen, stockings, garland & very cute Christmas trees as well as other things so would love to hear what you have in mind to make. At some point I need to get on doing things for the holidays this year myself, I usually wait & then am up late trying to get everything finished lol but hopefully not this year, we will see. Would also love to hear about the afghans you are planning to make for your great nephews & nieces & I agree that i doubt with all those projects ahead, you will definately not have time to be bored lol. I hope you will have some time tho to post on here, as I really enjoy hearing from you. I hope you have a great week as well, & I can already see the smoke clear over here on the west coast from how fast your hands are moving crocheting all those things lol Talk soon, your crochet friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Soulangela2j, Hi it's nice to meet you, Congratulations on your new Grandson & your daughter Graduating, those are both such special times, I was wondering if you have thought about making a diaper wreath for your daughter's baby shower? They are really easy to make & alot of fun to decorate. If you would like to know how to make them please e-mail me at foreverlefty@yahoo.com & put diaper wreath in the subject line, they don't take long at all to make & they are a hit at baby showers, just thought you might want to try one for your daughter. The gifts you are making sound wonderful & I love the colors you have chosen I hope you will post some pictures on here as I'm sure many of us (including myself) would love to see your wonderful work. I hope to hear from you soon, take care & have lots of fun crocheting for that new Grandson, I love making things for my two Sweet Granddaughters. Your crochet friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Patti, if you will send me your email address I'll get back to you re: the Linus Project and a couple of other items. You can get me at: ihasenbank@comcast.net.

Thanks.
    IreneH

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I get the news paper dilivered and it comes in a plastic bag (ok don't laugh) Point... fold your afgan and put in bag you can work all you want and it stays to the side. I live in South Florida, know about warm crafting. I use the Sunday paper at first and can put yarn and project.
    Well anyway works for me. I hope you enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for a pattern for crocheted pillow covers

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonia0420, Hello would like to extend a warm welcome to the crochettalk forum, it's nice to meet you, I hope you will enjoy posting here as much as I have,everyone is very friendly & helpful. Right now this is what I have found for your request for crocheted pillow covers
    How to Crochet Pillow Covers | eHow.com
    21 Crochet & Knit Pillows To Make: {Free Patterns} : TipNut.com
    Free Pillow Crochet Patterns from our Free Crochet Patterns
    Hope you find what you are looking for if not please post more details of what you are looking for & I or maybe one of the others here will do our best to help you find the pattern. I hope you have a great day & I look forward to hearing about the other projects you are working on & hope to see pictures if you would be so kind to post some of your finished work. If you need something else, please feel free to message me. I hope we will get more chances to chat. Your crochet friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Irene, I tried to e-mail you at that address but it says its not valid for some reason but my e-mail address is foreverlefty@yahoo.com I dont know what it wouldnt let me e-mail you. I'm sorry, Hope you are having a good week this week. Talk soon, your crochet friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    billiebob, Thanks for the useful info, I will have to try that out although here in rainy old Oregon we don't get enough really warm days as I'm sure you do in Florida. I wish we did, we are lucky to dry out some in the summer time here lol in the fall, winter & spring all it does is rain & if we are lucky we get a summer for maybe a couple of months but thats about it. They don't say we have web feet for no reason lol. Hope your finding alot of time to crochet. Would love to know the projects you are working on. Your crochet friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patti, something goofy is going on as I get the same message when I email to your address. Hmmmm. My sis is sending me info from her sorority on Project Linus and one way or the other...I'll get it to you :-). Also, you had asked about my Christmas projects...I've found a number of different snowflake patterns and some ornaments to make. I found a cute pattern for crocheted Indian corn. There's just so many fun things to try. TTYL.
    IreneH