Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a tote-along bassinet now,my Aunt gave me all her pattern books just before she passed away both crocheting and plastic canvas this pattern is from annie's attic 91,92.
    just got done with my 3rd look alike lalaloopsy dolll(got this pattern from the web)(will try to remember site to share)will share pics soon for now HAPPY HOOKING!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on afghans for our new family members. My son married a lady with six children (5 girls, one boy) and he has his son, plus they had a baby girl in December. I visited them last fall and the kids watched me crocheting and were fascinated. I had crocheted two baby afghans for their new baby and was working on a hat for the baby. To make a long story short, they all asked me to make them each an afghan. So, I am making each of them their own afghan in their favorite colors and a different pattern for each. I have finished one, and am getting yarn for the next one tomorrow. Although I could go through my stash...Nah, I'm sure I wouldn't have the colors that I need, or enough of the yarn, or something. Need to go to the "yarn getting place". I haven't been in weeks and I am having withdrawals. Need to see yarn, lots of yarn, nice soft yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are the Mickey and Minnie done in crochet or knit? and where did you get the pattern. My neighbor has a little 4lb dog that looks like minnie mouse. would love to do the doll for her b'day. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great Idea od putting a picture along with the gifts in the hope chest that I have.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Mickey and Minnie Mouse are crochet I brought it on line don't know off hand where but I will look it up for you

6. Likes bmbeliever liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you it will be fun as she is a gal that needs some extra TLC in her life. She does love hand work things and especially Minnie mouse and Dragon flies.
    You are a very sweet gal. Blessings.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love hearing about others who share my own addiction! I am going to be checking out the yarns later this afternoon myself after getting my taxes done.

You and I are working on the same type of projects.....afghans for grandchildren. It gives you plenty to work on for a while. Love to hear what patterns you choose. I am working on two at this time, one is a basket weave, and the other is a shell stitches (using 5 dc) I have made other shell blankets using 6 stitch, but find the uneven number works out better.

I am having to take a little rest from crocheting for a few days as my right thumb is killing me the past few days ever since this cold weather began coming in. I'll be glad when our weather stops changing every few days, then maybe I can get use to it and stop hurting. Anyone else having this issue?

Happy crocheting.
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Magnolia View Post
    I am working on afghans for our new family members. My son married a lady with six children (5 girls, one boy) and he has his son, plus they had a baby girl in December. I visited them last fall and the kids watched me crocheting and were fascinated. I had crocheted two baby afghans for their new baby and was working on a hat for the baby. To make a long story short, they all asked me to make them each an afghan. So, I am making each of them their own afghan in their favorite colors and a different pattern for each. I have finished one, and am getting yarn for the next one tomorrow. Although I could go through my stash...Nah, I'm sure I wouldn't have the colors that I need, or enough of the yarn, or something. Need to go to the "yarn getting place". I haven't been in weeks and I am having withdrawals. Need to see yarn, lots of yarn, nice soft yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone! I working on a skirt for the first time for my 21 year old daughter. It's coming alog nicely.

Post Thanks / Like
    On Tuesday evenings I go crochet or knit at a little store with about 20 other "Happy Hooker" what a great group of ladies. Most if not all are making gifts to share.

Post Thanks / Like
    A skirt how interesting???