Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I am now working on an Lightning McQueen afghan for a specil little boy for his birthday finished the John Deere baby afghan the other day and then after I finish this afghan I will be making Mickey and Minnie Mouse dolls then lightning mcqueen hats for the little boys in my life

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All,

I have finished the wedding afghan (for 2) that I have been working on for a few weeks. (thankfully, I was getting tired of working on it) Now I have been making a grouping of different sized and colored crochet stars for my granddaughter to hang on her bedroom wall. Just needed a quick project.

After this I will begin making the 12 baby afghans to put away for my great grandchildren, like one of the other members wrote about. I really like that idea. I am making 2 for each of my 6 grandchildren for when they have their own babies. I think I will put a picture and a little hand written note for them.

Judi G

3. Likes Barbara G., crochetnanny, bmbeliever liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a navajo afghan patterns, but I am changing it up alittle.

5. Likes Barbara G., Judi Gums, crochetnanny liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am currently working on a stuffed animal hammock. Ive unraveled a couple times :/

7. Likes Barbara G., crochetnanny liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished hooded baby blanket, Lion Brand pattern from label. Easy, quick and inexpensive will use for more donation work. Size 28 inch square. Completed in mint green, Lion Brand, and yellow edge of Bernat soft baby. What do work on next??? Something for me, maybe...
    Attached Images Attached Images What are you working on - Thread Two-104_3497-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    I have started the first of the 12 baby afghans I am making. I am doing the basket weave stitch in beige at this time. I will use a border of a different color, haven't decided on what color just yet, maybe lavender. I also picked up some peach yarn. I am trying to stay away from the blues and pinks so they can be used for either boys or girls. I am using the Pound of Love yarn by Lion Brand.

I am not following a pattern, so I am just winging the size. Any suggestions on a good baby afghan size would be appreciated. I make mostly adult size afghans.

Happy stitching,
    Judi G

10. Likes BamaBelleMari liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW, 12 that will be to do. I am making hats for a mission trip at the Church has been fun because like you are I just wing them any size any color. My friends Debbie says she is finished she made 85.

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently making two projects - a summer dress w/hat for my toddler granddaughter and a sampler Tunisian crochet afghan for my guest bedroom. I'm one busy hooker (LOL)!

13. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a bedspread for a wedding shower gift next month, at the rate I am going, doesn't look like I am going to get it finished. I am using the Queen Anne Lace pattern. I whipped up the first strip like a wind out of nowhere, it is the joining of the second strip that has been driving me around a bend. I have frogged it so many times I am almost ready to throw in the towel. Shld. have been much further that I am now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sep335 View Post
    Just finished hooded baby blanket, Lion Brand pattern from label. Easy, quick and inexpensive will use for more donation work. Size 28 inch square. Completed in mint green, Lion Brand, and yellow edge of Bernat soft baby. What do work on next??? Something for me, maybe...
    Sep335, I was just looking at that pattern...thanks so much for posting the pic. It turned out so cute...I'm adding it to my "to do" list.
    IreneH