Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a pretty pink and white summer dress for my soon to be born great granddaughter Audree..Just finished up two hats for her..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Judy-
    I never thought of it that way but I like it. "It blooms all year long!" It sure does. It's one of those projects that you never think you'll finish, but when you do your so proud of yourself for completing something so lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaniel View Post
    It is going to look great. But when I think of sewing them all together ----------!!! I've made lots of afghans, but they've been all one piece. I've made fingerless mitts. I just love to crochet. The next afghan is to be of bronco colors for my 12-year-old grandson, Nicholas. Thank you for your encouragement. I bet your afghan of flowers is just beautiful. It blooms all year long!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Billiebob-
    Plus I think you can go into all the regular crochet sites like Ravelry, Crochet Pattern Central, Bernat, LionBrand, All Free Crochet, and they all have some prayer shawl patterns. Just type it in and they usually come up. I've gotten several patterns from each crochet site myself because I am going to making them for our ministry group as well. Hope this helps.

Angel
    Last edited by soulangela2j; 05-23-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: forgot quote

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

This thread is now closed. I have created another thread for this discussion. Thank you!
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 05-23-2012 at 07:59 PM.