Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  44
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, those ends can be a trail sometimes. I really work mine in through the other stitches once the ends are knotted with a large tapestry needle. That works great!!

2. Likes giftedchild liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I use my left over sock yarn to make fingerless mittens.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet that yearn makes really warm mittens.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am starting my third scrap afghan since joining this group and starting the first scrap yarn thread. This one will be for me in shades of purple, my favorite color. It is amazing how much of it I have collected over the years!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful afghan. I will start saving scraps and knot them together. What stitch did you use in the afghan and how big is it? Thanks for the picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    You bet and quick gifts!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's just you basic granny stitch. I made a rectangular granny and just kept on going like the energizer bunny.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never hear of the granny--please explain. Is it a DC or Triple crochet? I have made granny squares before. Started an aphgan with one granny squares and then went on for the end results of 4X4 size.

Post Thanks / Like
    It IS the granny sQuare in a rectangular shape instead of a square. There are 2 ways of doing this. See this link: How to Make a Rectangle Granny

11. Likes BamaBelleMari liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to use my left over yarn to make granny squares to make lapghan for some of my grandbabies friends that are in the nursing home. She is only 23 months old and them people love to see her come they talk about her for days. My daughter takes her at least once a week. Love that little girl so very much