Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What type of crochet would you like to learn?

When I learned to crochet many, many years ago it was using some of the basic stitches of crochet. Now days there are so many types of crochet available that it can make your mind spin!

So, no matter what level you are in crocheting - what types of crochet are you wanting to learn?

Post Thanks / Like
    Would like to learn hairpin crochet and tunisian (have both type of hooks but haven't gotten around to really sitting down and learning it). My bad!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Would like to learn the Tunsian. There is another one but I cannot think of the name of it. Looks a lot like you knitted but it is crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been thinking about the Crocodile stitch for quite some time now, maybe soon I will attempt it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would like to learn the Broomstick Lace, I think that is the name.. But doubt if I ever try to learn it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to learn the hair pin lace too. I've been crocheting 40 yrs now and still never learned that.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Tunisian hook, but have never attempted to learn yet. Some day..... I'd also like to learn the crocodile stitch and how to do Amigurami. (Don't know if I spelled that right)
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cables. I have made a couple different styles of cables, but I really want to do the more intricate cable designs.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm new to crocheting... But I'm addicted already!... I can do basic stitches... Ive made a lot of scarves (I love scarves)...2 afghans and some slippers... Right now I am trying to learn the crocodile stitch... but my goal is to learn how to crochet the fancy lace stitches...I truly love the heirloom look of the things made that look like lace. I just have to keep in mind it's a learning process and to take it one step at a time... I also need to be very careful or everything in my home is going to be crocheted or knitted if I don't exercise some self control!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to learn Tunisian crochet. I've attempted the Broomstick Lace and it's really not that difficult to learn. I just need to practice it more!

Shelley