Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you working on any fall crochet projects?

This is your opportunity to tell us if you are working on any Fall crochet projects? Or, what you are making with Fall yarn colors?

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be making hats and scarves and afghans and prayer shawls using fall colors (as well as everything else, LOL) for hobby and prayer shawl groups.

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am making some fall coasters with oranges and browns and some dishrags. I am also making some fall leaves for a garland to hang on my porch.

Post Thanks / Like
    I made couple sets of coasters in fall colors. I am planning to send them to my friend who lives in Arizona (he likes that stuff). I already made that "Hello Kitty Witch" from: Hello Kitty Witch | FaveCrafts.com . My witch got a little ruffle red scarf around her neck instead of piece of yarn tied around her neck like on that picture in that pattern.
    I got an idea.. that I will make a couple other little Halloween items like: pumpkins, ghost and maybe something else. And make that to a little Halloween scene-group. I want to connect all of them to an wooden painted base. I just need to paint that base and finish the pumpkins (make the little stems for them). I will post a picture of that. Maybe even before I got everything done I will post that picture of that Witch, she is ready. After that I will probably start working on Christmas projects. I do need to make many Christmas tree ornaments.

I just finished my little Panda. I took some pictures of him. But I don't think they came out very good. I will try again. And I am keeping my little Panda for my self, no one is getting him!! LOL. That will be first item that I will keep.
    Krys
    PS: here is that link again to that Hello Kitty Witch, I don't think that one above works:
    AOL Image Search result for "http://www.favecrafts.com/master_images/Crochet/hello-kitty-witch.jpg"
    Last edited by Polishgirl; 09-07-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    I am making some fall coasters with oranges and browns and some dishrags. I am also making some fall leaves for a garland to hang on my porch.
    Sonnetta, that sounds great!. Your porch will look beautiful
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished a brimmed hat for my daughter and will start on some slippers, have a new grandbaby coming in February so will ned to get started on something for him or her. My daughter wants to find out this time so will wait until we know the sex of the baby before I start anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't started yet. But plan to do a baby afghan in fall colors for my niece Char. Then,do a couple Halloween Amigurumi's of a skeleton and a black cat to put in my front windows.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't started this yet, but I will be making a Fall kitchen towel and dish cloth set for myself. I love having holiday towels in my kitchen.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Fall Wreath in the works.

12. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    yes. have a scarf for a girl with her name fileted stitch on it and 2 king size bedspreads for 2 different girls and a baby blanket

14. Likes Susan2014 liked this post