Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

crochet blessings

God bless you---May you always have yarn--may your hooks always stay firm--may you never run out of patterns--may your arms and hands always be able to crochet-may you always love to do it Ok ladies your turn to do blessings I dare you to be inventive

2. Thanks Mary Laposta, Susan2014, justplainjudy thanked for this post
    Likes cablestitches, Nova55, little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet Blessings Continued

God Bless You... May you always have your heart into your work... may you fine each pattern to be unique...may each of us always be there for one another... and at the end of each peice we do, There is a knot so it won't unravel. Bless us Lord for you are our knot to keep us all together. Love N Prayers to all.
    ( Thanks Susie Ann Love your blessing)

4. Likes Nova55, Mary Laposta, little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so beautiful cablestitches I love your prayer and your hat. God Bless you. Huggs Thanks for adding to the thread

6. Likes Irishjl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    May your stitches be sure. May your hook always be with you. May God be the yarn that holds your world together. And if you drop a stitch, may you find it and place it back where it belongs before the devil finds it and starts to unravel all your have done.
    Last edited by Irishjl; 09-22-2014 at 09:39 PM.

8. Likes Nova55, Mary Laposta, missgizz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    what a wonderful blessing. I knew I could count on you ladies. This is totally awesome. I bet God is smiling.

Post Thanks / Like
    May you have yarn to your hearts content and know where your hooks are. And in each piece you crochet may there be a bit of love stitched in. If there's a pattern you don't understand and a stitch you don't know how to do and you can't figure it out reach out to a friend. When you unravel a row or two, untangle yarn or weave in ends - think of it as God working on you. God made you and you are His child. At the end of the day when it's time to go to bed you wonder where the time has gone - What did you accomplish? and Did you get any crocheting done? May you always be healthy and May God guide you each step of the way.

11. Likes Nova55, Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just keep loving it. You ladies brighten my day. God Bless.

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Blessings

God bless you all. May your hands and fingers stay nimble, may your heart and mind continue to be able to create your crochet designs, and now and then crochet an angel or two to show our love of God. Years
    ago I crocheted my mom a nativity set which she loved and so did one of my granddaughters... so when Mom passed last year, it was handed to my daughter's middle child as she is who my mom wanted to have it.

14. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann, I am so glad you started this all the blessing are beautiful. and yes God is smiling. Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    May our hearts and eyes always be open to the beauty that surrounds us, both on hook and in nature. May our spirits be generous to share the bounty of our joyful hooking. And may we always remember, we do not craft alone for God is always with us.
    Auntie Alice

17. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post