Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, you will be in my prayers as well. I just joined this group and I am already feeling blessed to of found this group. I am 46,and at this age find myself also fighting health issues. I have MS,fibromyalgia, RA, asthma and live with chronic pain. I agree that God puts people into our lives for a reason and find myself feeling that way about finding this group. I truly hope that all goes well for you and will hold you in prayers. Thank you for.sharing this part of your life, it helped me to know I am not the only one, as I am sure it helped you to unload. Keep doing that as I know from my own experience that it helps to unload.God Bless

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan,
    You are in my prayers for healing, as well as the others here on this thread who are in constant pain. God hears our prayers for each other. I am so thankful for finding all of you here on CT. What a lovely, Godly bunch of women you are!! May God Bless you all with good health, much happiness and prosperity.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes this Group is a God send, I couldn't have made iit through Toms Long illness without the help of this group. God Bless you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will definately be praying for you, I don't think I could have made it through this without the prayers from the ladies in this group. Prayers work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers work, I couldn't have made itt without all the ladies in here praying for me through Tom's lengthy illness. God
    Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    I have replied to this post 3 times and none of them showed up. But will be praying for you.

Looks like they all showed up at once.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 09-05-2014 at 01:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you, I have a very hard time with sites like this one for some reason. I get lost and post in the wrong place,and then I'll one day find a nice post someone sent me that i never knew about so they probably thought I was awful, so then I'd let them know I just got their message! tHX for the prayers, as long as you've been praying it doesn't matter whether I knew or not! God knows and that's what matters, but I appreciate it very much!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beatrice, I'm glad your knee replacements went so well. I hope mine goes so good, but Fibromylagia worries me causing slow, poor healing, plus i'm still having that sever edema in my feet that no one can tell me what's causing, so i don't want to have surgery until that's finalized, like never maybe? if it keep going like it has been, anyway. We'll see....

Post Thanks / Like
    We've looked into that but don't seem to see a connection, but dr's don't know it all, just won't admit it!

Post Thanks / Like
    You certainly said that all well & true Jo. We know how and need to support & encourage each other for many reasons. Women aren't always the kind who talk about each other behind their backs, hurt their feelings and ridicule them, thereby being hypocrites. I love proving that godly women do exist and know how to act the part! I love meeting godly women friends, too!