Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

My Featured Work

Hi everyone, I have a lot of news to catch up on here, some good news, some bad. Let's start with the good news.

My baby girl tiara and baby boy crown were featured on Rhondda Mol's site called Oombawka Designs, a great site full of awesome crochet information that most of you know about already.

This links is for a recent Friday Round-Up and had several sections of featured work. My work was in the one called Fit For A Prince or Princess, and my items are numbers 1 and 2 on here. I'm really proud to have my pieces displayed like this! You send her your work from her website, there's an area that tells you what information she needs. She picks so many pieces to go under each specific category on Fridays (not sure if it's every week or not). She gets tons of work sent in to her, so I felt honored.

http:// www.oombawkadesigncrochet. com/2014/08/30-free-patterns-fit-for-a-prince-or-princess. html

(I put 3 spaces at different places in the link to make this site accept it and not say forbidden, I don't know why it won't accepts certain links - just copy and when you paste, just elete those spaces you can tell where they are in the link before you post!)

For some reason my signature is not wanting to cooperate no matter how I change it! I took the pic off since it never showed, and it still keeps html for it in my posts. And it wouldn't let me put two lines even tho I didn't go over the character limit. So, I give up but am trying to make it look halfway right, so bear with me please!

I'm not bragging, just proud, and also sharing this info with you in case you want to send some of your work in to her!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 08-22-2014 at 04:42 PM.

2. Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you wanting a picture in your signature line? Or, were you adding a photo to the thread/post?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll leave off the picture, I already have it under my name on the left side of screen, no need to put it twice! I did want to write Susan's Soul Shines above my link on a first line though, if possible. Thx for the reply.