Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  75
Page 5 of 16 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I have done scarves in the past. Last year I made ornaments for the people I work with. I think I'm going to do ornaments again this year as they were a big hit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been thinking about making some scarves as well. I have at least 6 I need to make. Does anyone have a good suggestion for pattern sites with multiple patterns for scarves? I would like to make them all different.
    I really like the dream catcher, it is beautiful!

3. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the idea you are working on for shawl/scarf. I would suggest finding a stitch pattern you like and making it the length maybe approximately 60 inches long (adjust as needed) and as wide to cover the back without being to long. Maybe a pattern that is a repetitive stitch rather then motifs,easier to adjust.

Love to know what you deside to do.
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by debbie67 View Post
    I am making lap blankets and something similar to a shawl/scarf. Something to drape over the shoulders only to keep the shoulders warm. I am making these as gifts for a retirement center. If anyone has any ideas for the shoulder drape or a pattern I would love to hear it. I have been told a shawl is too long in the back and gets stuck in the wheelchair and a scarf is not wide enough. Thanks.

5. Likes Susan2014, Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried ravelry.com ? I get a lot of my patterns from there you have a choice of free ones and paid ones.

7. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Teri for sharing. I looked at the site and it has a lot of pretty ones to crochet. I will be printing out quite a few patterns to put in my book. I saw the ones you made and they are pretty. I will be using some of those patterns for crocheted Christmas gifts. I think you made the right choice in changing the color on the acorn dishcloth. Have fun crocheting!

9. Likes Susan2014, Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teri dishcloths any Kitchen item is my favorite as Im in a Exchange Group and so quick & easy. I never think of posting links as my past experience they dont seem to get used maybe 1 or 2 will like so I quit. Should anyhow aaah ? Thanks you as these were lovely's to do. Acorn Im doing now in red,white, &green. for Xmas.

11. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made 1 medium size with 18gauge wire for my Bathroom. My hubby is ill and having Terrible Pain when sits sooooo> Batroon I have it. 5 days later getting a little better heheheh, Fun and I know you have more Talent then I. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm41 View Post
    I have done scarves in the past. Last year I made ornaments for the people I work with. I think I'm going to do ornaments again this year as they were a big hit.
    Many are saying ornaments....any patterns online you can recommend?
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    I made 1 medium size with 18gauge wire for my Bathroom. My hubby is ill and having Terrible Pain when sits sooooo> Batroon I have it. 5 days later getting a little better heheheh, Fun and I know you have more Talent then I. Susan2014
    I am not following Susan...what did you make in 18 gauge wire?

I am glad your husband is getting better.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie, there is a pattern for a capelet at 302 Found