Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a free online album with photos of my works
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabtree View Post
    I take pictures of my work, but so far, no one can tell me how to post them from an IPAD. Any help please?
    Sorry, I don't have an IPAD

Post Thanks / Like
    Heck yes I take pics of everything i make! It helps me remember yarn used to items, I have all the digital files in folders on my pc, I have a complete documentation of all my work and I love it, love going back to look at it all and decide what ti make again in another color or yarn weight, things like that! And when I get senile I'll look at them and say. "who made all these pretty things?" lol...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I take pictures too and keep them in a digital file called "Things I have made". My mom did not keep track and wishes she did.

Post Thanks / Like
    HI There 3catlady...

So you must have 3 cats according to your name here...I like cats also, and had my cat for like 15 years before he passed. I still miss him to this day and that has been like maybe 15 years ago. Now, I have a darling small dog I found in the Alley about a year ago...the vet said he was only about 4 months old at the time. He still had all his baby teeth, except the top four had come in...he was dying. The ticks (53) of them was eating him alive, and he was dying, only weighed 6 pounds. Now today, he is at his top weight of 13 lbs, and as cute as can be...he is darling, and I thank God for him every day. He is such a blessing, joy, and so much company.

Now, on to taking pictures of your projects. I do all the time. I like to keep a record of the type of beanie hats I do...( my favorite thing to do ) because I sell them and give away to the homeless, or people I meet on the street sometime. I meant a lady the other day, going into the grocery store..had a red and white scarf around her neck, and said to her, oh, I'm making a red and white beanie hat right now, and would love to give it to you to match your scarf. She was so surprised! To say the least. I finished the hat, took it over to her 2 days later, and she loved it. So, I would strongly suggest you take pictures also of your projects.
    Also, I just noticed you are from Michigan...I grew up a lot there as a child. Now, I am in Texas...and have been for since the late 60's. Please feel free to contact me back and drop a like, or swap some idea's and patterns..I mostly do Loom Knitting. Are you familiar with that? I love it...its a different way of knitting without needles.
    Take care and God Bless....Sandy.... joinsandytoday@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lili....
    Thats exactly what I do...I have a folder on my cell, named (My Beanies)...and it really helps keep me organized with the style and colors of yarn I have used..also, I do loom knitting and love it. Its faster, and relaxing at night while watching TV I get my old loom out and loom away..lol
    I do sell my work and give away to homeless and lots of other people.

I would love to get to know other ladies to meet and get to know that have the same interest as I do...and maybe even get to chat with now and then on the phone...exchange idea's and maybe patterns...is there any other loomer out there? Please contact me at myloomknitting@gmail.com
    Thanks Sandy from Texas..Do any of you take pictures of your completed items?-brown-ft-ball-beanie-jpgDo any of you take pictures of your completed items?-20150223_112043-1-jpgDo any of you take pictures of your completed items?-texas-tech-earwarmer-jpg

7. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post