Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes to share with those that have seen me working on a project. But not necessarily the whole project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ravelry is great for posting your pics.....do it by project your working on....have fun...Ami in GA

Post Thanks / Like

taking pictures of things made

I take pictures because sometimes I need to make it again for my family and friends. I have been in a Prayer Shawl Group in my Community with 5 Churches and we have been organized since the end of 2008. I made about 100 shawls crocheted and knotted in 2009 and i took pics of them and printed the first ones with the names of the person who received them. I make things for my mom's family reunion and take pics so i will know what we made. she died in 2010, and I am so glad I have pics of things she made.

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures

I have no camera so a lot of my work is not documented, but I got my niece to take a few for me. So I do have an online album with over 100 graph afghans in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I take pictures of all of my afghans & then and I download all of them as well. I'm still having problems uploading the completed afghans that I have made to "post" them If my twin sister starts feeling better, maybe she can walk down to our home & "show" me how to do it. I'm a pretty much "hands on" kind of person but for some reason, uploading the pictures that I have & trying to upload them to "Crochet Talk" seems like a "Mystery" to me. I have tried & tried & I keep failing. I am mistified I am not a person that "I can't do" something". I will keep trying until I finally get what I'm trying to fix or do! I am mistified
    Last edited by Scooters; 05-16-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    no9, I've been on crochettalk for almost 2 years or so & I still can't upload my pictures, after I download them. You're doing MUCH better than I am. Congratulations & welcome to "Crochet Talk"! Scooters/Suzanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You. Guess I should post link to my album. http://tinyurl.com/6kd2fo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonO View Post
    I take photos of my finished items, have been putting them on Ravelry(my name there is live4stitches) a great place for keeping track of my projects
    I just joined Ravelry. I'm look you up there.

9. Likes SharonO liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've started taking pics recently. I have a binder with the pictures in page savers. On the back I have info like hook size, who it was for, the kind of yarn I used and how much. On some level it gives me sense of accomplishment.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always take pictures of my items and post them on facebook. That is how I started getting orders. I have several pictures.