Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I am late in finding your message, Betsy, but am now and will continue to pray for your husband, Steve, and you also. God is with you and will always be. In Christian Love, Stitcher 2(Marie)

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are going up for you and your husband. God can do anything and there is power in prayer. I am going through a difficult time right now with my little grandson who is in the hospital. Nothing is impossible with God. God bless you and your husband.

3. Likes jakesgrandma liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betsy,

'Wanted to let you know don't worry about your crocheted square. Our household is praying for you. May the Lord hold both of you in His Hands. You both are being watched over by Him especially during this time. Take as much time as you need. Your husband is the important one now. It is good to get to know you. I feel honored to keep you in our prayers. May the Lord be with you now and always.

Love, Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry to hear about your husband and will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. God is the ultimate healer and I pray he lays his healing hands on Steve, Please keep us informed of his progress. Hugs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for you and Steve.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betsy,
    I just found this thread and am so sorry to hear about Steve's illness. You are such a strong woman and will get through this with God's help. I am praying that He will heal Steve and give you both the strength to get through this terrible time. All of us here on CT will be here any time you can join us. Don't worry about anyone else but Steve and yourself. Please take good care of yourself and get as much rest as you can.
    ~~ Love and Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betsy, I am praying that the doctors have great wisdom and knowledge when deciding how to treat Steve.
    Keep getting naps and breaks whenever you can. Please keep us to date when and if you have a spare minute. Ginny

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Betsy, my prayers are with you and Steve. Please remember to take care of yourself! Too often we care givers are so focused on our loved one, we forget to take proper care of ourselves. My mother was in hospice in our home for 10 months and I found it very hard to allow myself time to play. She would be the one to run me off and tell me to do something fun. I am deeply grateful for the time we had together and that I could help her have such a peaceful passing at home instead of in a hospital. You are not alone, as you can see by the many messages posted here. God be with you both during this challenge.
    Auntie Alice