Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betsy, I will be praying for Steve too. I have a scary problem ahead of me too so I know how you feel. My breast biopsy is tomorrow at 1:00. I know you can appreciate all the prayers going out for you and Steve as I do the ones for me also. We are blessed to have a group of praying friends on here and I am so glad I found this website. You all have been a blessing to me and many others also. Love to all of my friends , Patty/redhead

2. Thanks Pinky51 thanked for this post
    Likes jakesgrandma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Patty,

I will also be praying for you. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Let me know how the test turns out please.

Lots of love & hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are going out to you & steve. It's so hard to go through these rough times. You are giving your husband the best gift ever by being there for him God Bless You both.
    My prayers & Thoughts are with you. Debbie

6. Thanks Pinky51 thanked for this post
    Likes jakesgrandma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty , I'm saying prayers for you . I so pray that everything goes well for you.
    Winnie, so sorry to hear about your husband. wow life can be challenging.
    To all who are in need of prayer. I am now keeping my prayer book on my computer desk trying to say prayers for all . Even when all is well I pray and thank God for giving us each day. We seem to be living in a day to day world. May God Bless You all. Love Debbie

8. Thanks Pinky51, redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I will keep you both in my prayers, do not worry about us, keep us updated as you are able, we love hearing from you, too. Prayers will be for the doctors as well. May you have strength for your and his needs.

10. Thanks Pinky51 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Betsy don't worry about the squares getting out. Concentrate on your husband. I will be sending yours out tomorrow. For some reason I felt you needed something special so I have been looking for a while and found it last night. Prayers are going out for you, your husband and Patty too. All of you please take care.
    Pat S

12. Thanks Pinky51, redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember, you are not alone...Praying for strength and comfort in the days ahead.

14. Thanks Pinky51, redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Bersy just saw this Post as Ive had turmoils of me and now Hubby. hes 90 yrs and so tired to fight, dementia (start of & cracked verte Brae in lower back) God Will heal. Steve I am Praying for you and hope The Lord finds that Miracle for him. Hope you have help as You Need to Take Care Betsy of "YOU". We are ALL Here so update when you can. Hugs & Kisses and Never-Ending prayer. I listen to Gospel Music & Larry Loves that it relaxes him. GOD BLESS !! Susan2014

16. Thanks Pinky51 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Betsy just saw this Post as Ive had turmoils of me and now Hubby. hes 90 yrs and so tired to fight, dementia (start of & cracked verte Brae in lower back) God Will heal. Steve I am Praying for you and hope The Lord finds that Miracle for him. Hope you have help as You Need to Take Care Betsy of "YOU". We are ALL Here so update when you can. Hugs & Kisses and Never-Ending prayer. I listen to Gospel Music & Larry Loves that it relaxes him. GOD BLESS !! Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers going up. Blessings to you.

19. Thanks Pinky51, redhead thanked for this post